• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Free Steam copy of Sequence ($4.99) for every single member of GAF [Last chance!]

Peagles

Got paid today and donated. Thanks again Feep! I got a chance to try it out too, amazing game! I need to brush up on my DDR skillz though!

liezryou

I was eyeballing this game myself on steam. I would love a copy and if it's anything like my friends tell me you can expect much more then the price of the game in your paypal :).

Mordeccai

You are quite the spectacular fellow, sir. To give a game such as this out of the kindness of your heart. I thank and applaud you, gentleman!

Hiltz

This offer is too cool. Been a while since I played something new on Steam. Audiosurf was the last thing I bought.

hampig

I met one of the artists who worked on this game at Youmacon a few days ago. I think she said she worked on the backgrounds. Very very nice, very talented as well. Didn't get a chance to purchase any of her work as I never had time to come back around, but just wanted to say that apparently the entire team behind this game is awesome.

Top Bottom