• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Free Steam copy of Sequence ($4.99) for every single member of GAF [Last chance!]

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.

2th

Banned
As someone who has already spent the money on the XBLA version of the game i can tell people it is well worth it. Cant wait to try it on steam :0

seriously? are you serious, i think this is a great to get your game out their in the masses and advertise your work.

plus if I enjoy it, which im sure i will, i'll donate a hefty 10.99 to you ;-)

Fifty

I would love one. If it's half as good as every song produced by Ronald Jenkees, I'll tell all my friends to pick up a copy.

Feep

Banned
But we still love you, feep.
"In the end, this is a fantastic Zelda game, but lacking in just a few areas. While worth a try, your gaming dollars would be better spent on ten copies of Sequence, available on Steam now for only $4.99."

radjago

but I accept your offer. I've got a LAN party coming up this weekend. It should be a good opportunity to show off the game.

Quinnjaminn

Neo Member
It's possibly too late, but I remember following the progress of this game back in the summer before school started, and it really does look like a fascinating game. If there are any keys left, I'd love to have one!

It's possibly too late, but I remember following the progress of this game back in the summer before school started, and it really does look like a fascinating game. If there are any keys left, I'd love to have one!

I signed up awhile back and never received a key, so I'm not sure what happened. I thought my post followed the rules. :3

Feep

Banned
Guys.

I have INFINITE KEYS

Sorry about that, Frost. Not sure why the script didn't send one your way...just rectified that particular error. = D

Althane

Haha, you guys are amazing. Since you seem to be reading the posts, I just wanted to let you know, I bought the game a while ago, and the updates and all that you've been doing have fixed every complaint I've had (instability, the particle effects blocking the board, etc). You guys are a example for indie devs to follow!

<3

Ryan_

A friend recommended this to me, would love a key if it's still possible :)

Thanks for this kind and charitable deed btw!

Esiquio

Everytime I run the game I get the error, "Windows cannot find 'C:\Program Files\Steam\bin\SteamService.exe.". This only happens with Sequence. I already erased the game and re-downloaded it, but I get the same error. Anyone else have this problem?

Darkatomz

Finally got my computer formatted with my SSD. POS computer wouldn't let any applications install for some damn reason.

Thanks man!

Gileadxv

Banned
I started playing this yesterday, and was very quickly drawn in. I'm still getting the hang of it, but I'm really enjoying it. It is definitely worth a purchase! My only minor complaint is that I wish your spell ring labeled what spells were corresponding with each number, rather than just showing the border color. Oh, and custom key binding! Both are very minor issues, and definitely don't detract from the fun the enjoyment I've been having with the game. Thanks for the great work!

Top Bottom