• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Free Steam copy of Sequence ($4.99) for every single member of GAF [Last chance!]

Aveena

Neo Member
my mate have it, it's awesome, but it's gonna take a lot of practice.

and the voice acting is hillarious :D

Feep, you and your team are a bunch of genii.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I'd love for this to be one of the first games I install. Haha. Thanks

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
Very late, but I'd like to try it too...

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'

Xzior

Haven't played it that much yet, but from the little playtime I have I like it. But the real reason for my post in this thread is the picture below, I got a good laugh from this item description.

73qXG.jpg

tw1164

I would like to have a copy if you're still offering it. The Sequence how to play video if funny, it got me interested in the game. I sent a little donation via paypal, Thanks.

Feep

Banned
Haven't played it that much yet, but from the little playtime I have I like it. But the real reason for my post in this thread is the picture below, I got a good laugh from this item description.

73qXG.jpg
I have received over 250 hate-filled E-mails from Polish people for that one.

Worth it.

Anyway, code delivery time! Everyone still waiting should be receiving within thirty minutes or so.

scy

I have received over 250 hate-filled E-mails from Polish people for that one.

Worth it.

I feel sad that it took me a minute or two before I scrolled down and actually read the item description. "Why hate mail over polish ... OH."

Top Bottom