• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF... I need your help again :( (She wants anal sex [what what (in the butt)])

buttsecks

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mj1108

YakiSOBA said:
After I pulled out, I went to remove the condom and it was really soaked.. I figured it was just the lube or anal juices... but when I went to the washroom afterwards I noticed there was some of her feces in between the cracks of my fingers.. I don't know how to explain it..I was half trying to hold in my hysterical laughter while furiously trying to wash her shit off my hands.. ridiculous! It was pretty fvcking disgusting.. because it wasn't just shit, like there were definitely some nuggets in there.

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Goddamn, I'm glad I wasn't drinking anything. :lol :lol Literally tears in my eyes. :lol

TheQueen'sOwn

insert blank space here
.... :lol!!!

Yaki, you go to Waterloo right?
:lol I hope so, because I'd probably explode from all the laughter if I saw you at Carleton. And not just a normal explosion..... like exploding through my nipples or rectum or something.... it'd be crazy... uh.. yeah.

Jado

Banned
Your gf can't orgasm due to psychological reasons. Anal sex should have been further down a list of things to try to make her ease up, especially with you who she's likely still uncomfortable to some extent . Her sexual experience with herself and others is awful and you've contributed to it by going down the awkward sex route, reaffirming in her head that something is wrong with her. She probably only went along with it in the first place due to some warped reason.

What you should have done is to have been persistent with hand stimulation and oral sex until she lets you do it (and more than once as well, till it feels normal). Smaller steps, less risk, much more sure-fire to pleasure her and bring her to orgasm than anal.. and you would have helped her to feel like a normal woman in the process.

I'm being honest in saying that you're a huge fvck-up but maybe you can still fix this. Ditch the anal sex stuff because it isn't even a recommended/common way to make a woman orgasm.. especially not one with intimacy and orgasm problems either. Make it your goal to have a fresh start with the stuff posted in the above paragraph.

Algazoth

Jado said:
Your gf can't orgasm due to psychological reasons. Anal sex should have been further down a list of things to try to make her ease up, especially with you who she's likely still uncomfortable to some extent . Her sexual experience with herself and others is awful and you've contributed to it by going down the awkward sex route, reaffirming in her head that something is wrong with her. She probably only went along with it in the first place due to some warped reason.

What you should have done is to have been persistent with hand stimulation and oral sex until she lets you do it (and more than once as well, till it feels normal). Smaller steps, less risk, much more sure-fire to pleasure her and bring her to orgasm than anal.. and you would have helped her to feel like a normal woman in the process.

I'm being honest in saying that you're a huge fvck-up but maybe you can still fix this. Ditch the anal sex stuff because it isn't even a recommended/common way to make a woman orgasm.. especially not one with intimacy and orgasm problems either. Make it your goal to have a fresh start with the stuff posted in the above paragraph.

If you're not a woman then I have just one thing to say to you... CONGRATS on being observant, understanding and downright intelligent. I think you got most of the points I was going to make.

Yaki, your energy should be be focused on getting her to relax and be comfortable naked with you. As Jado pointed out, nothing you can do physically is going to give her an orgasm. She is just not ready for it yet. And GOD DAMNIT explain to her that the percentage of women actually able to have an orgasm from just vaginal sex is slim. So anal is not even on that scale. You got hands and a mouth, right? Use them.

sspeedy

all joking aside, it's probably because she can't let go in front of you (hopefully nothing from the butt). Try all you want, whichever means, she will not orgasm till she's extremely comfortable with you.

ew to the nugget chunks. Gross... nomore hershey nuggets. :(

YakiSOBA

Jado said:

You really know how to make someone feel like total shit :( Now I feel terrible... but what you said really clicks in my head, and if I do care about her i'll make a conscious effort to make things right... but like I said, we tried for weeks (before any sex at all) to get her to climax, but there were no fruits to be reaped for our hard labor (namely my wrist and fingers getting crazy sore).

Basically, her legs would twitch like no tomorrow whenever I went around her 'area' with my fingers, then she would say it feels like she has to pee, or that 'it burns' ... but after that it just seemed to plateau and she would ask me to stop because she felt exhausted from all the twitching.

:(

YakiSOBA said:
I noticed there was some of her feces in between the cracks of my fingers.. I don't know how to explain it..I was half trying to hold in my hysterical laughter while furiously trying to wash her shit off my hands.. ridiculous! It was pretty fvcking disgusting.. because it wasn't just shit, like there were definitely some nuggets in there.

what What WHAT. CONCUSSIVE SHOCKWAVE OF WHAT.

psycho_snake

I went to WAGs boutique and all I got was a sniff
hmmm....I cant decide wether this thread is better than tt_deebs thread about not being able to have sex with a girl because he couldnt find the place to stick his dick into.

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
GOOD GREIF! :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Xzior

I have read this thread and all I can say at the moment is... wtf! (well, ok, not really all I can say... I lied... sue me).

She clearly doesn't feel comfortable being naked and has trouble getting an orgasm. And you think anal sex is the best way to give her one... Nice going...

Bildi

This thread is sick. :lol

YakiSOBA said:
... the guy asked if she wanted to do anal... and she let him because she "wanted him to like her". She said it doesn't even feel that good, and that it was "his" idea.

She's lying. In my experience it feels friggin' amazing (not from me getting it up the ass you sick bastards).

She's making you jealous because she wants your hunky manhood lots in her chocolate starfish.

Algazoth

YakiSOBA said:
but like I said, we tried for weeks (before any sex at all) to get her to climax, but there were no fruits to be reaped for our hard labor (namely my wrist and fingers getting crazy sore).

Basically, her legs would twitch like no tomorrow whenever I went around her 'area' with my fingers, then she would say it feels like she has to pee, or that 'it burns' ... but after that it just seemed to plateau and she would ask me to stop because she felt exhausted from all the twitching.

Aww... you know, I genuinly feel sorry for this girl. No, it's not your fault. You're just inexperienced. And so is she, even more so. That's the thing... you'll never get her to climax until she has learned how to get there herself. You've just contributed to making it into a race, which makes her even more convinced there's something wrong with her.

Here's what to do, basically. Get her as relaxed as you possibly can, joke about it, do not make it into some big deal about "proving your manhood" (which is probably how it feels for you, I'll guess). Give her a backrub, extend that to a full body massage (yeah, this is gonna take a while... but you'll get it back tenfold). Do not touch her privates yet. Not even a little. It's going to make her tense up again. When she is totally relaxed, which you should be able to feel in her muscles, start kissing her. And by that I mean her back, belly, arms, legs, etc. No touching her privates yet! The thing is to get hfoer as horny as you can before that. (Oh god, this is starting to sound like a sex novel...)

Then do some serious reading up on how to give a girl oral. Put teh internets to good use for once. The thing is to keep the action to the outside, so to speak. Don't finger her. Here's a piece of information all inexperienced guys should learn: No, it's NOT going to make her climax. We actually have very little sensation on the inside, why do you think it feels nothing to use tampons? (But don't forget that you have hands either) Plus, most guys completely forgets to give her clitoris attention when they start fingering, and girls are not as guys regarding the whole stop-start thing. If you stop for more than 5 seconds she is NOT going to be on the same "place" when you start again. Faaaar from it, you may just void the last twenty minutes or so of labour if your unlucky. Fun eh? So find something that works and stick with it.

And oh, most likely her feeling of "got to pee" is due to you stimulating her g-spot? Don't even try that until you've learned more about how she works. Also, if she's twiching she's too tense AND you're doing it too hard!

Xzior

Algazoth said:
Here's what to do, basically. Get her as relaxed as you possibly can, joke about it, do not make it into some big deal about "proving your manhood" (which is probably how it feels for you, I'll guess). Give her a backrub, extend that to a full body massage (yeah, this is gonna take a while... but you'll get it back tenfold). Do not touch her privates yet. Not even a little. It's going to make her tense up again. When she is totally relaxed, which you should be able to feel in her muscles, start kissing her. And by that I mean her back, belly, arms, legs, etc. No touching her privates yet! The thing is to get hfoer as horny as you can before that. (Oh god, this is starting to sound like a sex novel...)
Pls, do go on... but reverse the roles... ;P

shakesfirstimebd7.jpg

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
The thread was amusing until...
Nuggets
then it went into hysteria :lol

www.The-Clitoris.com

Let anal be your last resort...she sounds quite nervous and you sound unsure of what your doing. Men aren't born knowning how to touch a please a woman, dont feel bad, just read up on it and give it a go. THEN FHUTA :D ...but erm...watch out for teh nuggets. Ew.

VASPER

Banned
i think your going about this very well its hard and you feel very normal from what i am hearing but do what you feel is right and dont let this take over your life youll live

Wow, I can't believe that you went to anal before even oral!!! That is just unheard of. It sounds like this girl has some very weird outlooks. She sounds at the same time frigid and sexually exploratory.

There is some good advice in here. I just want to say don't get down on yourself or her. Some girls simply cannot orgasm. They can writhe and love it and cannot take any more, but are unable to orgasm. A lot of people are suggesting it is her mindset, and it might be that too. If she cannot achieve it on her own, then don't think you can either. Be understanding as best you can and that is all you can do.

Algazoth

BigGreenMat said:
Wow, I can't believe that you went to anal before even oral!!! That is just unheard of. It sounds like this girl has some very weird outlooks. She sounds at the same time frigid and sexually exploratory.

There is some good advice in here. I just want to say don't get down on yourself or her. Some girls simply cannot orgasm. They can writhe and love it and cannot take any more, but are unable to orgasm. A lot of people are suggesting it is her mindset, and it might be that too. If she cannot achieve it on her own, then don't think you can either. Be understanding as best you can and that is all you can do.
No, she's neither frigid or sexually exploratory. She f*cking desperate. And probably feeling like crap, thinking it's something majorly wrong with her. Just try to imagine it being the other way around.

And what?? "Some girls simply cannot orgasm"? Uh.. yeah, I highly doubt that is the problem here. Sure, he's not going to make her climax until she learns how to do it herself. Not in a million years. But that does not mean she unable to orgasm! She just hasn't learned how to yet.

Never accept it as a fact that she is unorgasmic. Sure, those women exist, but it's god damn rare. And even most of those cases have psycological reasons.

So how did you expect her to orgasm from the ass? THE ASS: Thats only to shit or to administer drugs the convict way.

Either way anal is stupid. Im sure most of NeoGAF will disagree with me, but if you can give it to a girl, than you can give it to a guy. That's why women have pussies.

Have a good day ladies.

Jasoco

Banned
CrazyKoopa19 said:
So how did you expect her to orgasm from the ass? THE ASS: Thats only to shit or to administer drugs the convict way.

Either way anal is stupid. Im sure most of NeoGAF will disagree with me, but if you can give it to a girl, than you can give it to a guy. That's why women have pussies.

Have a good day ladies.
I'm inclined to agree, but I'm going to stay away from this one. Far far away.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Jasoco said:
I'm inclined to agree, but I'm going to stay away from this one. Far far away.

I don't really agree, but, the wording is spectacular. I'm not touching it with a ten foot pole either.:lol

Ploid 3.0

I bearly missed this thread yesterday. Good thing there was a poll to it to catch my attention.. ok the fhuta thread material title change caught my attention. Read parts of the thread he linked in his first post about getting the courage to ask the girl out yesterday. And now this. Seems as I have missed many more golden OT moments.

Edit: It seems I missed the shirt and tie thread >.> Dang man, did you like go to a college where there were no possible way to get friends that can help you with this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom