• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Girl brutally murdered by jealous user from 4chan (Update: Suspect is RL friend, not 4chan user)

Raven117

Violence has become really popular on all sides these days.... It is sickening to see how our society becomes more and more agressive and ruthless.....

I hope he gets the death penalty because the moment you murder someone in cold blood you have lost your right as a human being in m opinion. Also making a joke out of it is also disgusting. Where these people not raised in any form?.....
We have always been this way. It’s a part of the human condition that no matter how many likes, posts, smart phones, streaming can make a dent. These things merely amplify those sick traits that plague some of society.

But yeah, he deserves the death penalty.

iconmaster

Banned
"Incel" does not seem an apt term if the killer and victim had been in a sexual relationship. I.e., the murderer was not celibate.

TLZ

What country are you in? I found them without issue. It's in the OP on kiwifarms.
The attachments are hosted on Kiwifarms so you need to go there to view them.
Can't see link in OP. I tried googling and when clicking on anything kiwifarms, I get "this site can't be reached".

I'm in Australia.

I'll try VPN when I'm home.

Last edited:
Top Bottom