• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Girl brutally murdered by jealous user from 4chan (Update: Suspect is RL friend, not 4chan user)

cr0w

Old Member
holy shit, this thread really paints a picture of what this site has become. complete vileness under the guise of galaxy brain "hey i'm just thinking outside the box" nonsense. a fucking cesspool. a lot of the people in this thread share a lot in common with this psycho, they just try to hide it. i'm out. ban me or whatever, don't give a shit. you are heinous morons living sad blinded existences on the internet.

Lot of bullshit in this thread, but also a lot of people calling that bullshit out. People will eventually dig their own graves given enough time if they're insistent on being shitheels.

It's a better system than a bunch of pearl-clutching hall monitors mashing the report button every time they see a post they don't like.

nush

Lot of bullshit in this thread, but also a lot of people calling that bullshit out. People will eventually dig their own graves given enough time if they're insistent on being shitheels.

It's a better system than a bunch of pearl-clutching hall monitors mashing the report button every time they see a post they don't like.
Thinking about it, I bet it was an ALT of Brap.

Thinking about it, I bet it was an ALT of Brap.
giphy.gif

kegkilla

Banned
holy shit, this thread really paints a picture of what this site has become. complete vileness under the guise of galaxy brain "hey i'm just thinking outside the box" nonsense. a fucking cesspool. a lot of the people in this thread share a lot in common with this psycho, they just try to hide it. i'm out. ban me or whatever, don't give a shit. you are heinous morons living sad blinded existences on the internet.

Yes that's right. God forbid anyone have the agency to react in a less than sympathetic way on an internet message board to the death of someone who you didn't know existed or give a shit about 24 hours ago. If only we had some strict community guidelines in place to tell us how we should feel and behave at all times so travesties like this could be avoided. Nothing makes for riveting discussion like 50 pages of "thoughts and prayers" and "That dang incel!!" comments.

Last edited:

MetalAlien

Banned
This is what an open forum looks like.... shocking I know. Bitter pill to swallow in this world of de-platforming anyone you don't agree with.

Arkage

Banned
Yes that's right. God forbid anyone have the agency to react in a less than sympathetic way on an internet message board to the death of someone who you didn't know existed or give a shit about 24 hours ago. If only we had some strict community guidelines in place to tell us how we should feel and behave at all times so travesties like this could be avoided. Nothing makes for riveting discussion like 50 pages of "thoughts and prayers" and "That dang incel!!" comments.

This is what an open forum looks like.... shocking I know. Bitter pill to swallow in this world of de-platforming anyone you don't agree with.

Believe it or not this forum follows a stricter set of speech rules than the law, so it's not "open." In fact the federal government doesn't allow all speech either, and so isn't "open." So you can stuff your free speech platitudes up your ass where they belong. Or you do want mods to allow debates on legalizing pedophilia and murdering Jews? Brap is banned, and should be perma'd IMO, for clearly exhibiting a substantial level of psychopathy in attempting to justifying her murder. I'm sure he ran back to 4chan to complain about how SJW neogaf is now.

Last edited:

MetalAlien

Banned
Believe it or not this forum follows a stricter set of speech rules than the law, so it's not "open." In fact the federal government doesn't allow all speech either, and so isn't "open." So you can stuff your free speech platitudes up your ass where they belong. Or you do want mods to allow debates on legalizing pedophilia and murdering Jews? Brap is banned, and should be perma'd IMO, for clearly exhibiting a substantial level of psychopathy in attempting to justifying her murder. I'm sure he ran back to 4chan to complain about how SJW neogaf is now.
SaS9LAI.gif

kegkilla

Banned
Nobody said anything about "Free speech" you fuckwit.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
I think the one universal rule we have here is don't be a dick to other posters (unless they are dicks to you first?) and no rated T avatars. People are free to have opinions as long as they aren't batshit insane or come off like I said out of touch dicks.

Most importantly and the mods have been very nice about this one unless the rules have changed lately is this.

A. Moderation of NeoGAF is not by democracy. All decisions with regards to thread closure and movement, permanent and temporary bans, membership, and any other relevant issues are made by the NeoGAF administration alone and are final. That being said, constructive criticisms and suggestions are welcome, provided they are directed to NeoGAF Administration via e-mail, here. Do not dispute administrative policy or action within the forum itself.

https://www.neogaf.com/help/terms/

Whitesnake

Banned

No one talked about free speech, pedophilia, or murdering jews, you actual fucking schizo.

I’m pretty sure he was saying that people don’t get banned from NeoGaf just for dissent, unlike places like Reset.

I think most people in this thread are of the opinion that brap took it too far this time. 2 week ban is more than sufficient. You should not try to psychoanalyze him, you’re not good at it. And your fanfiction about him shittalking gaf on 4chan is cringey as fuck and makes you look deranged.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Do we know for sure that it was her in those screenshots? Narcissistic abuser if so. Imagine if a man was caught emotionally abusing women in this way. Hell would freeze over.
I'd have to wade thru shit on 4chan posts and discord and I'll just let other people do that shit m8. But from what I'd currently read it all points to yes. Even then as shit as she was she didn't deserve to get murdered and have her pic pasted across the internet. Man when I die in a car accident or w/e happens to me I hope some asshole doesn't take a picture of me and shares it on fucking 4chan.

Cunth

Fingerlickin' Good!
Ban this guy for inflammatory false equivalencyies

Ol'Scratch

I'd have to wade thru shit on 4chan posts and discord and I'll just let other people do that shit m8. But from what I'd currently read it all points to yes. Even then as shit as she was she didn't deserve to get murdered and have her pic pasted across the internet. Man when I die in a car accident or w/e happens to me I hope some asshole doesn't take a picture of me and shares it on fucking 4chan.
As long as you wear the shield of anime bewbs you are immortal, I have pledged it

Papa

Banned

Brap fucked up and he knows it. Fuck you and your moral posturing. Perming him to satisfy your ideological bloodlust would be a colossal mistake.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
Brap fucked up and he knows it. Fuck you and your moral posturing. Perming him to satisfy your ideological bloodlust would be a colossal mistake.

We are talking about a teenage girl here, that had her head chopped off her fucking body, and there goes the guy trying to be an internet badass about it.

It's not a fuck up. It's called being a total fucking sociopath. We are talking about a murdered child. Oh I'm so cold and hardened. I'm going to...Ah fuck off to this bullshit. It's obviously not tolerated and yes IMO it should have been a perm.

It's a fucking decapitated child for fuck's sake.

If you so believe in poor brap's cause, post the same shit he said then. See where it gets you. This is GAF bitch. We don't fuck around. Not about dead kids.

Last edited:

Papa

Banned
We are talking about a teenage girl here, that had her head chopped off her fucking body, and there goes the guy trying to be an internet badass about it.

It's not a fuck up. It's called being a total fucking sociopath. We are talking about a murdered child. Oh I'm so cold and hardened. I'm going to...Ah fuck off to this bullshit. It's obviously not tolerated and yes IMO it should have been a perm.

It's a fucking decapitated child for fuck's sake.

If you so believe in poor brap's cause, post the same shit he said then. See where it gets you. This is GAF bitch. We don't fuck around. Not about dead kids.

I don’t believe in brap’s “cause”, whatever you believe that to be. I’ve made it abundantly clear that I don’t support what he said, but I support your cancel culture and lack of forgiveness even less. I’ve talked to brap in PMs after his ban. He knows he fucked up and is reflecting on his lack of empathy and belligerence. His comments were framed around the context that she was a narcissistic abuser who was extorting emotionally unstable zeta males for drug money, then tearing their hearts out and stomping on them. Just look at the screenshots in the quoted post below. That context wasn’t in the thread when brap’s comments were made. It doesn’t make what he said correct, but I can at least understand why his mind went where it did. He was wrong, but he will learn from it, and perming a long time member for one fuck up just to satisfy your need to cancel would remove that opportunity.

Fuck your outrage theatrics. Go get your sense of self from the real world.

O59U0VY.png

qZXvjd5.png

IrwL7kz.png

Oxy was Bianca.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
I don't give a flying fuck about chat logs. This is pure victim blaming. A child had her head cut off. That's the goddamn fucking end of the line.
Clarification. She was stabbed in the neck and a bunch of terrible shit happened before that. He isn't disagreeing with you about others not having tact.

I think everybody needs to chill a bit too many fucks and fuckings being thrown around. Hopefully by tomorrow more news will come out about the dude and his future sentencing. Guys getting life for sure.

Papa

Banned
I don't give a flying fuck about chat logs. This is pure victim blaming. A child had her head cut off. That's the goddamn fucking end of the line.

How do you function in the real world with such a fragile emotional state? You can't even parse what I'm saying.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
How do you function in the real world with such a fragile emotional state? You can't even parse what I'm saying.
I'm totally parsing what you are saying. You are a slut shaming a dead child that couldn't even buy alcohol for herself, for what? Internet cool guy points?

You called a child, a narcissitic abuser. Sorry not sorry but that is victim blaming. She wasn't even legally allowed to buy booze. Now we have pictures of her corpse. We are talking about an underage kid here. It seems like it's a fact you want to forget, so you can cape for a popular GAFFer.

Have you seen the pictures? I have. Some of the worst shit I have ever seen. I didn't seek them out. They were pushed unto me. Now I can't unsee.

Everytime you post about Bianca, look at those pictures. Might change your perspective a lil' bit.

Last edited:

Papa

Banned
I'm totally parsing what you are saying. You are a slut shaming a dead child that couldn't even buy alcohol for herself, for what? Internet cool guy points?

You called a child, a narcissitic abuser. Sorry not sorry but that is victim blaming. She wasn't even legally allowed to buy booze. Now we have pictures of her corpse. We are talking about an underage kid here. It seems like it's a fact you want to forget, so you can cape for a popular GAFFer.

Have you seen the pictures? I have. Some of the worst shit I have ever seen. I didn't seek them out. They were pushed unto me. Now I can't unsee.

Everytime you post about Bianca, look at those pictures. Might change your perspective a lil' bit.

You totally just proved me wrong. I didn't even say what you're accusing me of, so no, you didn't parse what I said correctly. Cool emotional state, F0rneus, want to bring it to the White House?

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
You totally just proved me wrong. I didn't even say what you're accusing me of, so no, you didn't parse what I said correctly. Cool emotional state, F0rneus, want to bring it to the White House?
So why did you post those chat logs then?

Papa

Banned
So why did you post those chat logs then?

Both of these things can be simultaneously true:

a) She was a narcissistic abuser who was extorting emotionally unstable zeta males for drug money, then tearing their hearts out and stomping on them.
b) She did not deserve to be murdered.

Going into emotional, irrational conniptions over (b) while handwaving away (a) as victim blaming will not help us to understand how something like this could happen or how to prevent it from happening again in future.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
Both of these things can be simultaneously true:

a) She was a narcissistic abuser who was extorting emotionally unstable zeta males for drug money, then tearing their hearts out and stomping on them.
b) She did not deserve to be murdered.

Going into emotional, irrational conniptions over (b) while handwaving away (a) as victim blaming will not help us to understand how something like this could happen or how to prevent it from happening again in future.

But can we agree that we are talking about a child here? Kids do stupid things. This wasn't a woman. This was a kid.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
Does that change the veracity of what I said?
Yes? A child does stupid things. It's what kids do. It's why laws are in place to stop kids from doing stupid things.

Like underage drinking. It truly feels to me, like you are putting the blame of her violent death at her feet. Or at least part of it. And to me that's pretty disgusting. That's how your posts read to me personally.

BTW thanks for this new GAF. Where tempers can flare and nobody gets banned unless they brap it up.

Last edited:

Papa

Banned
Yes? A child does stupid things. It's what kids do. It's why laws are in place to stop kids from doing stupid things.

Like underage drinking. It truly feels to me, like you are putting the blame of her violent death at her feet. Or at least part of it. And to me that's pretty disgusting. That's how your posts read to me personally.

Laws don't stop kids from doing stupid things, proper parenting does.

I don't care what you feel. I know what I said and what I meant, and your fragile emotional state is preventing you from engaging rationally. Calm down then let's chat again.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
Laws don't stop kids from doing stupid things, proper parenting does.

I don't care what you feel. I know what I said and what I meant, and your fragile emotional state is preventing you from engaging rationally. Calm down then let's chat again.

If I was unstable I'd just be calling you names and so and so.... blablabla.

I just think you are showing a lack of empathy towards an underage murder victim, and you use her childish antics to diminish her loss. Like you don't want to justify her murder, yet kinda do? You know.

Papa

Banned
If I was unstable I'd just be calling you names and so and so.... blablabla.

I just think you are showing a lack of empathy towards an underage murder victim, and you use her childish antics to diminish her loss. Like you don't want to justify her murder, yet kinda do? You know.

Do you want to prevent this from happening again?

If yes, how would you go about it?

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
Do you want to prevent this from happening again?

If yes, how would you go about it?

You can't really prevent asshole murderers from doing their things. The internet didn't create Jack the Ripper.

So you agree that in some way, this kid is responsible for what happened to her?

Last edited:

Papa

Banned
You can't really prevent asshole murderers to do their things. The internet didn't create Jack the Ripper.

So you agree that in some way, this kid is responsible for what happened to her?

That you even have to ask that question confirms that you did not understand what I was saying.

There are plenty of things that can be done to prevent such horrific crimes from occurring. In each and every case, there are a number of factors for which the mitigation of even one could have prevented the event from happening. It’s the old Swiss Cheese Model. Identifying the factors and implementing effective solutions is only made more challenging when people collapse into emotional heaps and cry victim blaming.

She even said herself in the screenshots that you are so eager to dismiss that her actions stemmed from daddy issues. Poor parenting -> development of personality disorder -> drug abuse -> emotionally abusive behaviour and extortion of the wrong person who potentially has his own personality disorder -> murder. These things plot directly one after another. Her contributory actions do not absolve the murderer of his own. Are you familiar with the term “contributory negligence” and how it is used in the insurance industry? Would you call that victim blaming?

I wonder, if a wife had killed a physically abusive husband in the same manner, would you be crying victim blaming when it was pointed out that his actions directly preceded the wife’s? Stop treating these things as black and white issues. They rarely are. Emotionally shutting down and refusing to even consider her actions prevents you from identifying and addressing the root causes. It guarantees we learn nothing from the incident and ensures it will happen again in an otherwise preventable scenario.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
That you even have to ask that question confirms that you did not understand what I was saying.

There are plenty of things that can be done to prevent such horrific crimes from occurring. In each and every case, there are a number of factors for which the mitigation of even one could have prevented the event from happening. It’s the old Swiss Cheese Model. Identifying the factors and implementing effective solutions is only made more challenging when people collapse into emotional heaps and cry victim blaming.

She even said herself in the screenshots that you are so eager to dismiss that her actions stemmed from daddy issues. Poor parenting -> development of personality disorder -> drug abuse -> emotionally abusive behaviour and extortion of the wrong person who potentially has his own personality disorder -> murder. These things plot directly one after another. Her contributory actions do not absolve the murderer of his own. Are you familiar with the term “contributory negligence” and how it is used in the insurance industry? Would you call that victim blaming?

I wonder, if a wife had killed a physically abusive husband in the same manner, would you be crying victim blaming when it was pointed out that his actions directly preceded the wife’s? Stop treating these things as black and white issues. They rarely are. Emotionally shutting down and refusing to even consider her actions prevents you from identifying and addressing the root causes. It guarantees we learn nothing from the incident and ensures it will happen again in an otherwise preventable scenario.

Well thanks for dodging the question I suppose. But also I thank GAF for allowing such open debating. We might not agree but what the fuck? We can talk like adults.

I'm not dismissing her actions. My point is that they are the actions of a child. In my point of view, what you are saying, is that this kid wouldn't have amounted to much so her death is justified. It's most likely not what you want to say, but it's how you are coming off. The fact that you compare this kid's death to the "abusive husband" conundrum is fairly shaky. There are no comparisons. I believe that you think that she hurt men emotionally, which in turn you think is comparable to the physical pain of abusive relationships. In fact I believe that your entire point relies on somehow placing some of the blame on Bianca for her horrific death.

I've read your earlier posts. I know that you initially came off as someone who actually grieved for this child. But I believe that somehow along the way, in your quest to make a point you lost your empathy. You forgot that we are talking about a child, and keep using chat logs and screenshots to diminish her as a victim.

I believe this is where we differ in opinion. I believe that this was an irresponsible child. But a child none the less. The law agrees. I don't agree that her behevior makes her responsible in any way for what happened to her. She was a child that got mixed up with a total psychopath. That's not really on her.

She was a broken kid, on this I can agree. But I cannot and will not lay the blame at her feet. Imagine trying your arguments at her funeral.

You don't mean it, and I know that but you are coming off as a defense force for her killer.

Last edited:

Papa

Banned
Well thanks for dodging the question I suppose. But also I thank GAF for allowing such open debating. We might not agree but what the fuck? We can talk like adults.

I'm not dismissing her actions. My point is that they are the actions of a child. In my point of view, what you are saying, is that this kid wouldn't have amounted to much so her death is justified. It's most likely not what you want to say, but it's how you are coming off. The fact that you compare this kid's death to the "abusive husband" conundrum is fairly shaky. There are no comparisons. I believe that you think that she hurt men emotionally, which in turn you think is comparable to the physical pain of abusive relationships. In fact I believe that your entire point relies on somehow placing some of the blame on Bianca for her horrific death.

I've read your earlier posts. I know that you initially came off as someone who actually grieved for this child. But I believe that somehow along the way, in your quest to make a point you lost your empathy. You forgot that we are talking about a child, and keep using chat logs and screenshots to diminish her as a victim.

I believe this is where we differ in opinion. I believe that this was an irresponsible child. But a child none the less. The law agrees. I don't agree that her behevior makes her responsible in any way for what happened to her. She was a child that got mixed up with a total psychopath. That's not really on her.

She was a broken kid, on this I can agree. But I cannot and will not lay the blame at her feet. Imagine trying your arguments at her funeral.

You don't mean it, and I know that but you are coming off as a defense force for her killer.

How am I the one dodging the question when your response to my own question of what you would do to prevent it from happening again was "You can't really prevent asshole murderers from doing their things. The internet didn't create Jack the Ripper."?

In my point of view, what you are saying, is that this kid wouldn't have amounted to much so her death is justified.

Good lord, this is such a hysterical misrepresentation that I'm not sure I even want to waste my time discussing with you.

Answer my question of what you would do to prevent it from happening again and I might re-engage, but as it stands you're just projecting irrational misinterpretations on to me and dodging the difficult questions.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
How am I the one dodging the question when your response to my own question of what you would do to prevent it from happening again was "You can't really prevent asshole murderers from doing their things. The internet didn't create Jack the Ripper."?

Good lord, this is such a hysterical misrepresentation that I'm not sure I even want to waste my time discussing with you.

Answer my question of what you would do to prevent it from happening again and I might re-engage, but as it stands you're just projecting irrational misinterpretations on to me and dodging the difficult questions.
Again your post points the blame solely at the victim. As if she should have changed her behavior. At least be honest about that.

I've said it before and I'll repeat it, psychopath killers don't need social media for being triggered. Hence why I brought up Jack the Ripper and hell, let's bring the Zodiac into the mix. Did some e-girl trigger them to mutilate people?

Hudo

While this is seriously fucked up and I hope that guy gets the punishment he deserves, I don't see how this has anything to do with 4chan? It seems more like a Discord/personal messages thing. In any case, any place on the internet where you can (accidentally) disclose any personal details (either by geotagged pictures or by just not being careful about the stuff you post etc.) can potentially endanger you to deranged people like this.

Pallas

Regardless how shitty she might have been, you don’t go around murdering people because you get jealous. It’s wrong, it’s horrible and I pray for the family who has to deal with this.

This was not a random person on the internet, it was done by a close family friend in which they all trusted and known for years. (according to her sister)

Apparently he cut his own neck after pretty bad, and is in a medically induced coma (critical condition).
From what I read, sorting out all of the misinformation, apparently guy was a close friend who was obsessed and she was also with another friend who she became intimate with, pissed him off, he killed her afterwards. He even wrote a message at the murder scene as well on the pavement something on the lines of “you’ll never forget me”pretty disturbing. Glad they were able to save him though, he tried to escape his murderous crime with suicide.

You think some incel is gonna kill her one day? I don't think she's stupid enough to meet with anybody though.

To be fair, the guy was already close to the murdered victim. This could very well happen to Belle as well, this wasn’t just some random incel.

Top Bottom