• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
So I'm running a full sim of the King of the Ring 96 tournament in Fire Pro and halfway into the initial bracket it's played out exactly like WWE booked it. Pretty neat.

Marty Jannetty just pinned Savio Vega, we've officially entered a new timeline. Could Marty take Stone Cold's place and save himself from irrelevancy?

DDm6LSYWsAAMtb7.jpg
Whoa!!! Looking

tumblr_ogx1uaTwBD1vf6iono1_400.gif

Zach

Dabbling in the "Hidden Gems" section of the Network before my sub dies tom.

elYZdUx.jpg

Lot of amazing in this screenshot. Especially those microphones from the future.

P.S. Samoa Joe used to actually wrestle wearing a Hawaiian shirt. Haha.

klonere

Banned
Marty Jannetty just pinned Savio Vega, we've officially entered a new timeline. Could Marty take Stone Cold's place and save himself from irrelevancy?

Could you imagine Shawn and Marty trading drugged up promos?

A new golden age for sure.

That's some real fucking awful gear from Swagger.

You can tell he ain't in it like Cody is at least.
I'm wondering if it's an issue with not being able to use his WWE gear. He could at least try to look more MMA oriented or just a plain singlet.

Syder

I would've had no idea that was Swagger if you didn't say.

WTF happened? He was still in okay shape even when he was doing nothing.

Fox318

but then you couldn't justify pushing jobbers like Jinder Mahal to the biggest title in the company overnight...

Sure you can.

Jinder takes a last minute match against a champion nobody wants to fight or gets a shock pin over a top contender.

Shit can happen and sometimes should happen.

The problem right now with the WWE is booking is outside of ROMAN MUST WIN and HHH AND STEPH MUST GET A MANIA ENTRANCE they really don;t have any long term plans.

Even Jinder is essentially a push to try and justify their social media numbers over TV ratings and thats Vince and his cycle of exiled soap writers scared for their job.

Look at the Womens money in the bank. They ruined the legacy of the first match then when they had a do over the heel still won. There was no fucking story and frankly no interest in seeing anything happen now.

New Japan has problems but at least when people lose if they have a great match they come out as fucking stars. Look at what Okada has done this year alone.

Zach

Do we know how much Fire Pro Wrestling World Early Access is going to be?
$20.00.

You know what? I'm happy to never see Triple H again. I mean, I'm sure that won't exactly happen. But I wouldn't mind never seeing a match again. The only one I'd maybe want to revisit is that Cactus Jack one. The Rumble one. H's only good match.

Anth0ny

$20.00.

You know what? I'm happy to never see Triple H again. I mean, I'm sure that won't exactly happen. But I wouldn't mind never seeing a match again. The only one I'd maybe want to revisit is that Cactus Jack one. The Rumble one. H's only good match.

he's probably gonna work mania for as long as he can inject steroids in the basement of titan towers

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Bradshaw upsets Vader, Stone Cold vs. Yokozuna now.

EDIT: Stone Cold makes short work of Yokozuna, Stone Cold vs. Bradshaw now.

Zach

Sting and Steamboat (Stingboat) are some gah dang babyfaces, I tell you.

Holy crap, Ricky's sell job after a second Rude Awakening. Amazing.

Top Bottom