• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Well...

VjQbdig.jpg

At least we can take solace in the fact that with the WWF pushing Blackjack Bradshaw as the face of the Attitude Era, WWF quickly goes out of business and WCW becomes the dominant wrestling brand going forward.

I am at the tail end of a wonderful few days, seeing great music, spending time with someone I love etc. Now it is over I feel more shattered and lonely than usual.

At least the G1 specials should be fun.

Hex

Banned
Fuck not gonna lie, i would totally wear that shirt right now

In the Paranormal Activity side movie, the one kid is wearing a shirt that says "I only look Illegal"
And I totally wanted that shirt but felt like a dick because I am white

In the Paranormal Activity side movie, the one kid is wearing a shirt that says "I only look Illegal"
And I totally wanted that shirt but felt like a dick because I am white

And bought

I would totally buy this shirt too

I can't find the one from the movie or the one that Sergio Romo wore during the San Francisco Giants championship parade, but Amazon has a bunch: https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_...just+look+ill,fashion,1847&crid=3584UDHCSXK5E

An underappreciated moment TNA had while it was around (RIP): Dixie badmouthing a Destination America executive in an email and sending it to numerous people, one of which was accidentally said executive

An underappreciated moment TNA had while it was around (RIP): Dixie badmouthing a Destination America executive in an email and sending it to numerous people, one of which was accidentally said executive

Or Russo leaking that he was secretly employed by Dixie despite Spike TV specifically saying not to hire him by accidentally emailing info to a wrestling journalist

Or Russo leaking that he was secretly employed by Dixie despite Spike TV specifically saying not to hire him by accidentally emailing info to a wrestling journalist
Dixie did that email too, casually mentioning he was still there. PWInsider guy had the same first name as Tenay and he came up first on her list

She's really bad at CCing emails

Bronx-Man

Banned
I'm still amazed this is airing live on AXS TV. That's a HUGE get for NJPW, especially with this being their first "real" event in the States.

Don't know if this was ever posted, but Meltzer says the timeline for Io Shirai's recovery is the late 3rd quarter of the year, so September/October-ish.

Top Bottom