• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

gi9jkpg0kcb5.gif

Maybe we could meet next year if you're still planning to do that vacation you talked about? Unless you going with somebody else or something of course.
Still saving up but it's becoming a bit harder since I'm helping out my family ouy with bills and stuff. I might be able to do it if I start planning now to get the best deals.
Know of any good place to make research?

Still saving up but it's becoming a bit harder since I'm helping out my family ouy with bills and stuff. I might be able to do it if I start planning now to get the best deals.
Know of any good place to make research?

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=539079 ;P

But seriously. Check the Airline Tickets stuff in the OP there. Late September/October/Early November might be a good time to travel if you can wait until then.

I still would like to go but not sure if I can swing an entire room to myself along with gas/admission/food and of course a little spending money. I need to put some more thought into it.

Sorry I haven't been around, busy IRL and I started organizing CS:GO SteamGAF play times.

What is Otakon and what is going to be there?

I have no idea what to expect (except lines I guess). Never been to a big con of any kind.

I have a couple guys in my class that are going to one of the local conventions and were trying to convince me to go. I asked that what happens there and the only answer I really got was there was going to be cosplay. There is apparently merch such as figures/wall scrolls/etc sold but it's not guaranteed to be authentic so be aware of bootlegs.

I have a couple guys in my class that are going to one of the local conventions and were trying to convince me to go. I asked that what happens there and the only answer I really got was there was going to be cosplay. There is apparently merch such as figures/wall scrolls/etc sold but it's not guaranteed to be authentic so be aware of bootlegs.

Yeah, I know about bootlegs.

Also maybe I'll try get an autograph since she's gonna be there:
vKlm3rP.gif

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Speaking of Otakon... Reposting this:

poUYquK.jpg

August 8 - August 10, 2014
Baltimore, Maryland, USA

http://www.otakon.com

A few of us seems to be going to Otakon this year so maybe other people here in K-On GAF also want to have a meetup?

I'm making this post because I'm not usually in the US and it would be fun meeting you guys when I'm actually there!

About 1 month until it happens, but there's a audience cap this year. Around 60% of the tickets have been sold so far.

Costs $80 for the whole weekend. Check the website for more details.

Confirmed going

image.php

amishpriest99 - Will be there 8-9 August

image.php

MikeHattsu - Will be there 8-9 August

Maybe going

image.php

Snkfanatic

image.php

PartTimeWarrior

image.php

RurouniZel

Feel free to confirm if you're going or not if you're on the maybe going list.

I'm still hoping to go. I'm hoping to get my car back next week and then assess the finances.

Top Bottom