• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

Chariot

D-don't look at me that way, Onii-chan! It's embarrassing!!
Lol

I lived in Germany for about 4 years in the 90s when my Dad was stationed there in the Air Force. I miss it, and Europe in general :\
Aww, sad that you're not here anymore. That said, atm the mood is currently not very well for americans.

Chariot

Wait, would it be in german subs instead of english?
I started with german subs, but german subs tend to sound pretty terrible, because the german subbers just translate the english ones and just take on the syntax of the english language which just sounds weird in german. That also leads to german subs being slower and for far fewer shows. And when it comes to hentai, things just get sad if you don't understand english.
I do enjoy my hentai in japanese with english subs or english translated doujinshi, but I also watch german dubbed hentai. That shit is hillarious, I actually buy hentai DVDs because of the fun.

I started with german subs, but german subs tend to sound pretty terrible, because the german subbers just translate the english ones and just take on the syntax of the english language which just sounds weird in german. That also leads to german subs being slower and for far fewer shows. And when it comes to hentai, things just get sad if you don't understand english.
I do enjoy my hentai in japanese with english subs or english translated doujinshi, but I also watch german dubbed hentai. That shit is hillarious, I actually buy hentai DVDs because of the fun.

I bet you read the articles too ;)

Bwahahahahaha We learn new things about you good sir

Chariot

juAQt5pFujwiY.png

jbjDlbJmSUg7uR.png

I bet you read the articles too ;)
Of course I do :)
Articles of what, exactly? I don't read the Playboy :p

I still would like to go but not sure if I can swing an entire room to myself along with gas/admission/food and of course a little spending money. I need to put some more thought into it.

There's room for you if you want! I can PM you a figure for the room if you like but it's a lot cheaper than trying to swing something yourself. You should come join us!

I'm still hoping to go. I'm hoping to get my car back next week and then assess the finances.

WooHoo!

lol I like you

So am I the only one who... ?

Holy crap, Renge can draw :O
Also, why do they deny me the brothers voice D: i want to know what it sounds like :(

EDIT: Why did I go back to read that full quote D:

Tenumi

Banned
I took German language classes in High school, though its not like I can really remember much from them.

I personally would love to learn quite a few languages. Japanese, Chinese, Russian, German, Dutch, Spanish... Heck, I've got the free time...

Chariot

You yourself are not but the stuff that comes from your mind is up for interpretation.
<3 you
<3

I took German language classes in High school, though its not like I can really remember much from them.

I personally would love to learn quite a few languages. Japanese, Chinese, Russian, German, Dutch, Spanish... Heck, I've got the free time...
I learned russian in school. I can't speak anything anymore, but I still can read kyrillian letters, which is kinda nice.
But I too, would like to understand japanese. :<

It's that weird time in K-on GAF. We need some pure to clean the filth. Where is Aiko when you need her?

aiko is deceiving us all

Do you use steam or irc? I might enjoy talking with you in a ... different area.

I'll hop back in #KonGAF sometime :3 I have a debt to pay to PartTimeWarrior...

<3

I learned russian in school. I can't speak anything anymore, but I still can read kyrillian letters, which is kinda nice.
But I too, would like to understand japanese. :<

You'll get by somehow

GK27HG1.jpg

Top Bottom