• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

cajunator

Banned
I feel like the biggest thing getting in the way of a season 3 of K-On!, is that anime is about Junior High and High School students, not College students.

That would be great, though. I would like anime about college students.
They could also have a full time career as a successful band.

Watch Genshiken.

Moe knows best

b18i2cn3.gif

I don't mind the idea of the K-On characters having children. I don't think they should all have children, though. Or at least, not at the same time.

Mugi seems like she should become a mother first.

I don't mind the idea of the K-On characters having children. I don't think they should all have children, though. Or at least, not at the same time.

Mugi seems like she should become a mother first.

Yeah, i can't imagine Ritsu being a K-Mom. I'd worry for the baby if Yui became one. xD

Oh, ok. Nice that you enjoyed both.

Yeah, my brother loves DBZ, Cowboy Bebop and Berserk, but only the dubbed stuff, so it'll be something else cool to watch with him while I have my subbed stuff.

Yeah, my brother loves DBZ, Cowboy Bebop and Berserk, but only the dubbed stuff, so it'll be something else cool to watch with him while I have my subbed stuff.

Cool. I started out only watching dubbed stuff, but realized I was missing out on lots of nice shows a couple of months ago.

I agree, I'm sure she'd be a great Mom, loved the Ritsu I saw when she thought
the love letter was for her
She's just the last one I could imagine being a Mom down the road.

True, Ritsu can be a bit scatterbrained, but she's always willing to stick up for the people she cares for. Plus she's a real softy when you get down to it. I think she could be a great mom.
ZVtX2YM.gif

Top Bottom