• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

jZuK4KK.jpg

K-On GAF stats time!

T0PTh7a.png

- Member stats -

This is stats for everybody who got 200 or more posts total in OT1+OT2

X9hVXcw.png

List of people sorted by total number of posts

3zA0d6g.png

Percentage of total NeoGAF posts made in K-On GAF threads

0qoLlfv.png

How many days people have been posting in K-On GAF threads

2xgvwRJ.png

Average amount of posts per day

- Thread stats -

HdBGmsu.png

Monthly number of posts and total posts in OT1 and OT2

XnZhZbh.png

List of months sorted by amount of posts

oajBcP3.png

Average number of posts per day each month in threads

Long post is long

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
you shoulda bought a 3ds

I already got 3ds but my sister took it along with my copy of fire emblem. Now she is dedicated to not only min-maxing everyone with galeforce(?). Also trying to get her husbando with the perfect hair color or some crap like that. Last time I heard of it she was complaining that the color is wrong and she has no back up save. I guess she restart the while game. Yeah it will be a long long time until I finally get my 3ds back.

Keion Vita game would be great! Wonder if the Houkago PSP game is available to buy digitally on Japanese store.

I played the psp one, it is an okay rhythm games. To be honest all the new songs they made for the games are pretty bad, even in anime jpop standard. Stick with miku, they should just turn mio and yui into vocaloid.

Damn you guys, OT3 already? What have I been doing with my life?

At least I didn't make it into the Top 10. Gotta stay incognito on the Wall of Shame!

I've been bleh, sleepy, etc. while attempting to telework. Had to bail on my run too because I wasn't feeling up to it. Today's felt less like a Sunday and more like a Monday :(.

im sneezing again guys

yui_sneezing,gif

vq3yE.gif

Hope the sneezing goes away...and doesn't get passed on to me :p.

Top Bottom