• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kater

Banned
I gain and lose 5-10kg every year or two. Currently on the way of losing weight again. Currently have about 70kg I'd guess.

If I had the motivation for it I'd go to a gym but I don't.

Abs are overrated.
Visible abs can look nice but they are definitely not a must.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Im losing weight easily since I moved here. I left apparently by the doctor's scale at 302 and now the scale here saying 284. Let me keep going tho.

IvorB

Anyone have any resources or actually actionable weight loss tips? I'm so disgusted with my gross ass body, have zero willpower, hate exercise, and desperately want to lose 25-30 pounds. I also have some sort of (self diagnosed) body dysmorphic disorder. But hey, at least I'm honest.

I just hate how I look and I hate feeling like I am the ugliest, most disgusting person in the room.

And I swear this isn't some sort of "please compliment me and shower me with sympathy" kind of post. I don't want any of that. I wish I could see a shrink but I have very little "disposable" income and I really don't believe in therapy. :/ I just want to look and feel better.

I'm sorry you feel that way about your body. Barring drugs or surgery, the only way to lose weight is to use more calories than you consume. This means either using more calories (exercise) or eating less. I would obviously recommend exercise and more controlled diet. Channel you negative emotions into something positive and take control. If you really want to change yourself then only you can do it.

Kater

Banned
It's my birthday! I'VE BEEN ALIVE FOR 38 FUCKIN YEARS

tumblr_o0aib1hnMB1s7ptd5o1_500.jpg

I mean I'm being a total hypocrite since I guess I'm into some bad stuff, but jesus some of those descriptions are just too fucking much for me. Anyone who identifies beyond like 8 on that scale is suspect lmao

Kater

Banned
Too many people answered with "Ten".

Also, that list is certainly a bit random with the listing.

1 - missionary vanilla sex with hand holding
2 - sex toys in the bedroom, food in the bedroom
3 - light BDSM
4 - swinging, cuckoldry, exhibitionism
5 - BDSM, pegging, rimming
6 - tentacles, watersports
7 - rape (the fetish, not the crime. consent is present)
8 - furry, anthro, dickgirls
9 - scat, vomit, beastiality
10 - pedophilia, gore, dismemberment, necrophilia, crushing

Anything that's illegal should be ten (or eleven even).

Alrus

That new Lady Gaga album is not nearly as awful as people on the internet had me believe. I mean it's not anything amazing but it's quite pleasant for the most part. (Perfect Illusion was such a terrible lead single tho).

Also spent nearly all of my savings on a new gaming laptop (that doesn't look embarrassing to carry in public), sorta excited to finally be able to play The Witcher 3 and other recent games I never bothered with since my laptop was too weak to run them at a satisfactory speed.

Rambaldi

That new Lady Gaga album is not nearly as awful as people on the internet had me believe. I mean it's not anything amazing but it's quite pleasant for the most part. (Perfect Illusion was such a terrible lead single tho).

Thanks for remind me that I need to listen to it. I'll probably do that while I gear my shaman today.

Astral Dog

Too many people answered with "Ten".

Also, that list is certainly a bit random with the listing.

Anything that's illegal should be ten (or eleven even).

But there is no need for an eleven when there are already ten levels,! :O

Didnt see that thread because i assumed everyone was going to say above 5 in some form and the OP never wrote any rules or established any kind of order that list would have. like the spoiler above.

without it you have sooo much posting their favorite fetishes without ranking wich is a mess, (a typical Gaf thread )

might be wrong though,

I just got a strange text from someone. They sent a "last selfie with grandma" with granny laid up in her casket and this guy giving a peace sign.

2spooky4me

DOWN

Banned
Happy birthday cosmic🎈
EDIT: I'm apparently late on that but thread was moving slow so my catch-up reading had me confused

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom