• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks like queen icarus had her account deleted? anyone know what happened?

No. I sent her a message maybe like four months ago or something and there was no reply, so that was probably before she stopped checking in here. Kind of saddened by this, hopefully she just left because she has more important or better stuff going on.

edit: it was four month ago, in early-mid June.

Fire starters have been trash after Gen 2. Anyhow, Pooplio and its evos are still way worse this gen.

Cjn7GNvS2HbY4.gif

Popplio is the best water starter since Squirtle.

Kevyt

So probably a gross question (?), since I've never done it before, how do you guys prepare for
anal
? Since, y'know...

1253ec843f113f201133d08ed4feba37

I don't advocate for douching since it's a practice that shouldn't be done every time you have receptive anal sex with someone (especially if you are highly sexually active). You'll dry out anal lining, be more prone to micro tears, increase risk of acquiring STI's, and even getting fungal or bacterial infections down there.

I prefer to have a rich diet of greens and enough fiber to do take care of most of this. It has worked for me, and talking to others, it has also worked for them.

It's just much better and healthier.

Typical hygiene guidelines apply, though that should be common sense. 👍

Alrus

So probably a gross question (?), since I've never done it before, how do you guys prepare for
anal
? Since, y'know...

A diet high in fibers and relatively low in fat.

But honestly I never really "prepared" for it (it's already not a very spontaneous act what with the lubing and everything beforehand) and in over 4 years with the BF we've had one "incident" (wasn't even that bad).

I don't advocate for douching since it's a practice that shouldn't be done every time you have receptive anal sex with someone (especially if you are highly sexually active). You'll dry out anal lining, be more prone to micro tears, increase risk of acquiring STI's, and even getting fungal or bacterial infections down there.

I prefer to have a rich diet of greens and enough fiber to do take care of most of this. It has worked for me, and talking to others, it has also worked for them.

It's just much better and healthier.

Typical hygiene guidelines apply, though that should be common sense. 👍

So fiber one bars and vegetables? How do you even gain weight as a bottom?

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
No. I sent her a message maybe like four months ago or something and there was no reply, so that was probably before she stopped checking in here. Kind of saddened by this, hopefully she just left because she has more important or better stuff going on.

edit: it was four month ago, in early-mid June.

maybe mumei will know. i think they are friends irl

NX reveal is like 9 hours away :')

Also, I'm being slain by Mario and Luigi: Paper Jam. Really fun game and yet another case of the GAF consensus not being true for me.

Also, I'm being slain by Mario and Luigi: Paper Jam. Really fun game and yet another case of the GAF consensus not being true for me.

The hype has totally ruined my will to sleep.

The M&L series has the best turn based battle system IMO, it's so fun, quick and engaging. I love RPG's, but I find myself avoiding battles in most XD.

Alrus

How does it compare to Dream Team (if you played that one)? I sorta enjoyed that game despite it being way too long and tutorial heavy but I never felt any excitement for Paper Jam so I skipped it.

Also finally we're going to know what the fucking NX is, it only took what seems like forever since they officially acknowledged the system existence. I anticipate being disappointed (I got way too excited for the Wii U only to be massively underwhelmed by what could possibly be the worst major hardware reveal ever) but still I hope it's an exciting system.

I also expect the price of the thing to be ridiculous yet again.

Alrus

The reveal is actually happening?, this is the first Nintendo console that had me excited since the Cube.

We're getting a 3 min reveal video in a bit less than 8 hours yeah. Presumably it will show the console and its name along with its "gimmick". Maybe a video game (likely Zelda).

Apparently a few third parties are waiting for the official reveal before formally announcing games for it (but I wouldn't expect anything interesting tbh, Ubisoft support obviously but besides that I don't know).

How does it compare to Dream Team (if you played that one)? I sorta enjoyed that game despite it being way too long and tutorial heavy but I never felt any excitement for Paper Jam so I skipped it.

Also finally we're going to know what the fucking NX is, it only took what seems like forever since they officially acknowledged the system existence. I anticipate being disappointed (I got way too excited for the Wii U only to be massively underwhelmed by what could possibly be the worst major hardware reveal ever) but still I hope it's an exciting system.

I also expect the price of the thing to be ridiculous yet again.

It's similar to that game, except it's shorter, and way less tutorial heavy. The battles are somewhat different, now that you've got 3 characters to control instead of 2.
The humour and music are great as usual.

Like most M&L games, it has some sort of ''gimmick'', this one has paper craft battles, they're ok, nothing amazing.

We're getting a 3 min reveal video in a bit less than 8 hours yeah. Presumably it will show the console and its name along with its "gimmick". Maybe a video game (likely Zelda).

Apparently a few third parties are waiting for the official reveal before formally announcing games for it (but I wouldn't expect anything interesting tbh, Ubisoft support obviously but besides that I don't know).

Nice, I just checked the thread and apparently we will get a spec sheet before the weekend.

T.O.P

Banned
Dude just mumbled about exclusivity last time we hooked up

I panicked

We are meeting again tomorrow night, he's coming at my place for the first time so i hope he'll try to say it clearly

Still panicking

But happy :D

I've been gone, but I'm back!

I have been binge watching the hell out of this anime series Monogatari, since my friend bought a ticket for me a long time for a movie releasing this Saturday.

I'm also quite nervous for next week. I might get into a relationship again... 😌

Oh wow. That's great. If we're sharing Halloween looks then this my clown:

1924183_46974911354_8951_n.jpg

Thank you! :3

I love the idea of your clown outfit, hah. Embrace it! Especially with the clown scene going. xP

Nobody knows how to actually dance, it's just rythmic grinding.

*raises hand slowly* I can dance.

Me on the left

This is just amazing.

I didn't play Dream Team, but I'm 5 hours in and pretty much all tutorials have been completely optional and not forced on you. Looks like they took the handholding complaints to heart and made it so that you can go over every tutorial by looking at the Guide in the menu. As for length, How Long To Beat puts it at 26 hours for main story which is just right for me.

sparkzero

This year will be the first time ever that I dress up for halloween. It's not as big here in germany as it is in the US.
A group of LGBT friends and I decided to dress like horror clowns (going with the trend) and the party we're attending is called "I see gay people".

Alrus

foinally. i can't wait to see what it is and hopefully see the rampant speculation finally put to rest

after all this time they're only spending 3 minutes on it??

Think of it like a teaser with a lot more infos being released in the next couple of weeks/months. It's not a full reveal yet.

And it's not going to stop the ridiculous speculations. Get ready for a fuckton of pointless threads in the next few months.

I didn't play Dream Team, but I'm 5 hours in and pretty much all tutorials have been completely optional and not forced on you. Looks like they took the handholding complaints to heart and made it so that you can go over every tutorial by looking at the Guide in the menu. As for length, How Long To Beat puts it at 26 hours for main story which is just right for me.

Hmm, if I have enough money (and spare time), I'll get it then. Maybe by that time it'll get a select edition and I'll be able to get it cheap :p

Does the game have that weird obsession with Toads like the recent Paper Mario games? That'd be a real bummer for me, since what I loved about the Mario RPGs were all the quirky and original characters. I have nothing against Toads but I like some variety.

Kater

Banned
I don't understand why I should be hyped for the NX tbh. Nintendo lost me when they squandered any potential that was left for the Wii U. And their games aren't that exciting either this generation, for both the handheld and the dust collector.

I'll remain skeptical.

Astral Dog

Nintendo Switch huh, at least this thing was finally shown.

Also im not sure its a good name, but after "Wii U", cant complain, im gonna miss NX! :p

Kater

Banned
The ad was a bit tedious to get through, lots of situations there that I can't see happening outside of a convention (people playing on that small screen with each other with the mini-controllers for example, no way that happens in some cafe or restaurant haha). The hardware design is definitely nice this time around, a lot less bulky than the Wii U. Also, they showed Skyrim, I wonder if they finally got into talks with Bethesda. Maybe they'll even have the next ES on the Switch, not that I'd play it on a console if I got a choice but hey, it's a step forward for Nintendo.

JCX

I don't understand why I should be hyped for the NX tbh. Nintendo lost me when they squandered any potential that was left for the Wii U. And their games aren't that exciting either this generation, for both the handheld and the dust collector.

I'll remain skeptical.

I remember when I used to love you, before you shaded Splatoon, Smash 4, 3DLand/World, #FE, Xenoblade, MK8, and Fire Emblem

Kater

Banned
I remember when I used to love you, before you shaded Splatoon, Smash 4, 3DLand/World, #FE, Xenoblade, MK8, and Fire Emblem

Okay, Fire Emblem Awakening is alright. I can't really motivate myself to finish Fates however, not really my thing for some reason. Splatoon was fun for a few weeks, as I said in another thread on Gaming side. The others you named I either got bored of quickly like MK8 (racing games are not my thing) or never even bought like Smash, XBC, the Marios (except NSMB2 which I bought when I got my 3DSXL) and #FE because I am not made of money and they didn't really look that appealing to shell out 60 Euros for them.

I think after all this time with my Nintendo handheld and console I can only name Animal Crossing New Leaf and Fire Emblem Awakening as really outstanding games available only on their current generation hardware.

Kater

Banned
The name is not for us, it only needs to not be abysmally awful like "Wii".

"Switch" is short, concise and describes the console, it's fine.

I don't get it 😭

Who is Jim sterling?
Switch as in switching the position in bed? Vers is a term people use on grindr and other similar apps.

Jim Sterling is the host of the Jimquisition where he talks about gaming industry related stuff like diversity in games, the horrors of microtransactions, how David Cage sucks, etc. He also writes reviews for games on his own website. Previously worked at Destructoid.

I'm loving the Nintendo Switch, March can't come soon enough! The first party offering will be amazing now that it isn't split between two consoles.

Dany

Banned
Hey guys.

I'm officially a Registered Nurse in the state of Washington. 5 hour exam and 265 questions of pure torture haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom