• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Los Angeles Korean BBQ Meetup |OT| of AYCE Bulgogi (Feb. 4)

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Also next time we need to print out our avatars and bring tape.
Shogmaster had his avatar and I was like, OH YOU ARE THAT GUY.

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
Nice. Great job of keeping it rolling. LA gaf is really an outstanding group of people. I want to thank everyone for all your patience and generosity. Taking care of that ~1200 bill was much easier than I feared it might be. Everything just kind of clicked without much fuss. Really good time.

make another LA gaf meet up spot iceman!

Ermac

Proudly debt free. If you need a couple bucks, just ask.
Nice. Great job of keeping it rolling. LA gaf is really an outstanding group of people. I want to thank everyone for all your patience and generosity. Taking care of that ~1200 bill was much easier than I feared it might be. Everything just kind of clicked without much fuss. Really good time.

\m/

See you guys next time.

Zyzyxxz

I didn't even meet you I'm such a bad person.
I'm not hating on some cosplay, lets go.

LOL, I wasnt sure if I did since I kept shaking hands with random folks and forgot some names but its all good, next one for sure.

Yup, props to you for organizing this.

freshair

Fell asleep after my dentist appointment and didn't wake up until 8pm. I are shamed :(

Hopefully they'll be another! Looks like a great group of people.

Kisaya

Evillore and H. Protagonist. <3

Lyk dis if you cry everytim

89YTc.jpg

H.P.... you..... ;_;

zulfate

awesome night guys, everyone was real cool especially when i was grinding on commedieu. it was fun talking to everyone and nerding out hahaha.

the random bouncer who is a neogaf fan was awesome, also giving fidelis hodie and his girlfriend a ride back home was entertaining hahahaha!

fucking love ya LA gaf! hit me up if you remember me if not lets meet again sometime!

Great meetup GAF! Wish I could've stayed for the long haul. Some really awesome people... I think we made an unassailable case that LA-GAF is BEST-GAF!

ZiZ

It was a great night! LA GAF is best GAF.

props to everybody that came, you guys are all awesome. There was never a dull or awkward moment. I'd love to hang out with any of you guys again.

And a special thanks to Iceman. You did an amazing job organizing this.

commedieu

Banned
awesome night guys, everyone was real cool especially when i was grinding on commedieu. it was fun talking to everyone and nerding out hahaha.

the random bouncer who is a neogaf fan was awesome, also giving fidelis hodie and his girlfriend a ride back home was entertaining hahahaha!

fucking love ya LA gaf! hit me up if you remember me if not lets meet again sometime!

I'm not responsible for whom gets entangled in the grind which is commedieu...

Well for one, its a shame LA closes at 2. But yes yes, great times. You've got a nice young lady there ;-) the whole night was a blast.

Special shoutout to Ed the KING of bbq...and nintendoll for stealing my hard earned chair. Fidelis, may the gods bring you lack of hangover en thy mornings.

Edit:

And iceman, good job on the organization of it all.

Just got home. ~3am-ish. Not bad at all, Neogaf. Not bad at all. :) Everyone was super cool, and we stayed out so late we had 2 meals! (BACON!) <3

Top Bottom