• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manshion (Menswear and Mens Fashion) Thread |OT| Fashion Fades; Style is Eternal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went out shopping this evening. Picked up two pairs of new shoes, a pair of jeans, a collared shirt and a t-shirt. Will try to post pictures tomorrow if possible. I posted the one pair of Lyle & Scott shoes earlier and ended up getting them.

Rookje

541931_384137638273766_629568291_n.jpg

Anyone know if Capsule is open to the public?

Gonna be in Vegas the 18-19th... I wanna go.

what is capsule precious?

also, not sure what kind of things you are into, but vegas is pretty mainstream as far as fashion goes. the dior homme store in the wynn has a lot of cool stuff to gawk at though.

By spotted I mean I spotted it in that photo above. I haven't actually seen it in person.

Probably won't hit racks till early August being FW13 and all. Seems like something Barney's would carry.

Damn Capsule looks cool as shit.

Apparently they have the shirts at a Toronto shop called The Frances Watson. I don't know if they have an online store though.

It depends on how much I spend at my suit fitting tomorrow. If I can come out of there under the number in my head, I'll get the shades.

Let's splurge together bro.

Yeah this whole "can't pull off sunglasses" thing is mind boggling to me. I've never heard that before. Pretty sure just about anyone can pull off sunglasses.

Also, I ain't even mad about Lunchbox. Enjoy your American Eagle in peace bro.

Boken

Banned
sunglasses give me the confidence to oogle girls in public

sunglasses give me the confidence to check out guys in public

sunglasses. they give you confidence

Just to show you guys the two pairs of shoes that I got. They look pretty teenager-ish to me so I guess I'll use them when I go out casually. Also got a plain slim-fit white button up (to the top).

Yd4GP1W.jpg

R800.
UUXsikR.jpg

R500

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom