• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft Xbox E3 2019 | Viewing and Discussion Thread | June 9, 2019. 4:00 PM EST

Microsoft Xbox E3 2019

• Total voters
The graphics certainly improved from last year, that's for sure.

The music in the background doesn't match though, but that's the theme in 2019.

meirl

Banned
Not a fan on gears. Too many women. And so ridiculous. Like women leading battles? Lol? For real? Bullshit. Not for me.

decisions

Troll somewhere else, the amount of Sony kids in here honestly.

The themes of this conference have been indie games and CG trailers for games we have already seen gameplay of. MS had the best conference last year.

Also what is this trend in the last 5 years with western games where they try and literally come up with the worst character designs possible.

fallingdove

😩 What is going on Microsoft? You had an open layup. Nothing to show for Gears but a cinematic trailer for a multiplayer mode? Jesus...

Last edited:

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
Escape looks dope as hell.
Finally some coop.instead of this lame ass pvp crap

Gamernyc78

Banned
So far has not compelled me to get next Xbox on release day. This conference has done nothing for me. Still an hour let's see 😁

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
lol wut? Terminator?

Top Bottom