• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft Xbox E3 2019 | Viewing and Discussion Thread | June 9, 2019. 4:00 PM EST

Microsoft Xbox E3 2019

• Total voters

slade

Crap show so far. I knew my liking MS's titles was questionable but even the third party titles aren't anything to write home about.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
"Everything is Awesome" is from the LEGO movie, calm down guys

Tesseract

Banned
source.gif

Damn, can't watch the entire conference anymore. My dad's flight came half an hour earlier and ny sister is bringing him here any second now :messenger_weary: glad he came in one piece though <3

Orenji Neko

Can we take the heads off the Lego people and attach them sideways as wheels on the cars? I demand the full "playful fun of Lego".

what the fuck... this presentation is truly disappointing right now.

Yeah they should have saved the Cyberpunk annoucement for the end everything else so far have been pretty mediocre and even as a fan of Gears I would have loved to see some more info on GOW 5 but nope guess not.

TBiddy

Wouldn't be an ms conf without a pointless car.

At least it was made of Lego.. so there's that. But still.

And yes, while we started good, it's getting rather boring. They should've cut it down. I mean, they are even showing fricking mobile games now.

Last edited:
Top Bottom