• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My pull out game has failed me dears.

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
Solution:

the amanda show nicksplat GIF
Butsekc is overrated imo

K' Dash

How much did it cost? Hurt? Did your insurance cover it?

Not from US, so the pricing may differ, it was $500.

Didn’t hurt at all, the doctor was very generous with the local anesthesia, but I suppose YMMV.

Yes, my insurance covered it.

Last edited:

Captiosus

I hope you are fit and mentally strong cause you're in for a world of pain
My dad had 5 other kids in a prior marriage before he had me when he was 47 and I gotta admit, it was nice to have a dad who was retired while I was in high school but really shitty that I spent the back half of college and my mid-20s having to care for him as he declined from kidney failure, heart failure, and then lung cancer.

I just turned 46. I don't know how the hell my dad did it. No way I'd want to have a newborn now.

Last edited:

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
My dad had 5 other kids in a prior marriage before he had me when he was 47 and I gotta admit, it was nice to have a dad who was retired while I was in high school but really shitty that I spent the back half of college and my mid-20s having to care for him as he declined from kidney failure, heart failure, and then lung cancer.

I just turned 46. I don't know how the hell my dad did it. No way I'd want to have a newborn now.
Whoa six kids? I'm in perfect health fortunately except for that durn diabeetus, cholesterol and high blood pressure.

Top Bottom