• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My pull out game has failed me dears.

German Hops

German Hops German Hops wash your ass or you're uninvited.
i-cant-make-it-benny.gif

Last edited:
So, in my imagination you were plowing your perfect 11 (wife?) with an amazing rack and while slappin against that perfectly plump posterior you felt a little inkling of something starting to happen, but naturally wanted to get a few more pumps in. My question to you sir, is did you realize you had already started to dribble, accept that it was a lost cause, and really commit to burying the evidence? Or was it more of a half pull out “oh sorry babe I tried” kind of situation?

Mossybrew

12 & 10y.o and im near 50, id fucking cry if i had to go through all that shit again at this age, wife and i are finally getting out of the trenches
Yeah I'll be 50 this year and thank god my kids are both now adults. I'll be ready for Grandpa Mode in the future but starting over with one of my own would feel overwhelming.

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
Must have started to dribble before I pulled out.
Most guys have nothing in their pre-cum, something most people don't know.

That's why it's so effective for some, and completely ineffective for others. It's only like 15-20% of men who have any active sperm in their pre-cum.

Considering your success rate you are probably one of the lucky ones (well most of us are)... but mistakes can happen.

Top Bottom