• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"NAG" gaming forum steals GAF layout, ToS, announcements, even tags

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
New announcement (I think).

http://forums.tidemedia.co.za/nag/showthread.php?t=4462

Hello!

Yeah, I modelled these forums (our little corner here in South Africa) after NeoGAF, which has been the inspiration for me to even try and have a gaming forum around these parts again.

I appreciated how NeoGAF does things, and wanted to emulate that.

I'm sorry if I ripped NeoGAF off, and I'm willing to make any changes that'd satisfy the NeoGAF admins.

Guys, why did you quote the forums? He just posted on this page.

Edit: In my defense, I did beat him to it. ;)

Yeah, I modelled those forums (our little corner here in South Africa) after NeoGAF, which has been the inspiration for me to even try and have a gaming forum around these parts again.

I'm sorry if I ripped NeoGAF off, and I'm willing to make any changes that'd satisfy the NeoGAF admins.

Since noone has said anything yet there is a such thing as copyright law and I'm pretty sure it extends across borders. "Could I just publish something someone in south africa wrote at whim"?

scarybore

xaosslug said:
this shit is just too ironic... :lol

OMGMaskSeller.gif

Seriously though, what a cunt.

traveler

Not Wario
And this thread just keeps on getting better. Holy crap! Archives, here we come. :lol

Guys, why did you quote the forums? He just posted on this page.

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
Hello!

Yeah, I modelled these forums (our little corner here in South Africa) after NeoGAF, which has been the inspiration for me to even try and have a gaming forum around these parts again.

dum dum dumm!!! I suppose the admins should just mail him or something.

Miktar said:
Yeah, I modelled those forums (our little corner here in South Africa) after NeoGAF, which has been the inspiration for me to even try and have a gaming forum around these parts again.

Well considering you've infact violated international copyright law I'd imagine you would. Especially since theres a difference between emulating and copying and pasting.

Adamrogo

Banned
Miktar said:

Old, posted right above you, dumbass.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Miktar said:

omg, he's ripping himself off, and posting it on his board!!!!

Earthstrike said:
Well considering you've infact violated international copyright law I'd imagine you would. Especially since theres a difference between emulating and copying and pasting.

Okay, I get that. Bite me head off - go listen to pirated mp3s on your machine.

I said I'll make changes the site admins request - give me a sec to check my PMs :p

[NAG Interview with Hideo Kojima about Metal Gear Solid 3]

Kojima: You rike it?
Miktar: NO YOU RIKE MY NEKKID SUNEEKU WITH POOP ALL OVER IT FLIES ARE ALL OVER HIM EATING IN INSIDE OUT GO EAT HIM INSIDE OUT

sidebar "NEKKID SUNEEKU WITH POOP ALL OVER IT FLIES ARE ALL OVER HIM EATING IN INSIDE OUT"

Miktar said:

Well... uh, crap, do we just walk away now?

castle007

Banned
We are having fun and all, but I don't think we should do something stupid like crash his website or put it on Digg.

Ok... maybe we should at least do something :lol

Fuck, I've only been away from here for like 2 hours and I fucking miss NAG spies, stolen identies, their stupid ass preemptive strike, and eventially our declaration of war effectively starting what will be considered the NAGAF war of 2008. Anyways, I'm declaring for duty.

:lol jk, but what's the story so far?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom