• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New OoT 3D ad w/ Robin Williams (Up: Zelda Williams on waterfowl marriage/neoGAF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dennis

Banned
Xater said:
It's not over yet guys:

HK2Fd.png

https://twitter.com/zeldawilliams/status/81447751388372992
haha....

...wat

wrowa said:
My girlfriend's response to this thread:

"Why do boys always think so quickly that they are creepy?"

That being said: Creep on, GAF!
i don't know why they think that.

i don't know why so many white knight either.

i mean, i do, but i don't know why they think it works.

Game-Biz

Looks like Chinner has been friend zoned. Maybe she can give you a pity makeout? I'm pretty sure pity makeouts are part of the friend zone thing from time to time.

KaYotiX

Banned
The Commercials are awesome,Zelda Williams trolling the internet and Robin Williams beard = best week in internet history? I think so!

plagiarize said:
i don't know why they think that.

i don't know why so many white knight either.

i mean, i do, but i don't know why they think it works.

I don't think anyone here has white knighted. I was one of like maybe three people who were somewhat amazed at the giddiness that comes from a cute girl reading an internet forum. Hell everyone here should hit on her. She's a cute, down to earth girl. What I don't get is that everyone is so astounded by it. That's the creepy part.

Zabka

Mr. Paer said:
This thread is stunning

See, being creepy and nerdy and pining over a girl from afar really CAN get her to notice you! Girl-Age thread needs to update in light of this new information

Bravo, GAF
Nobody being creepy here, just giving ladies the love they deserve.

4WKG6.gif

ashbash159 said:
What the fuck is going on in here?

I would like a summary of how events have happened in this thread, please!

Read the entire thread. It's worth your time. I was here for most of the 4chan stuff, but woke up to find this thread had ballooned in size because of Chinner.

MisterHero

CruxisMana said:
I hope this is made into a rom-com one day.
She was the daughter of a comedy king,

He was a run-of-the-mill duck, but a run-of-the-mill duck with dreams

starring Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan

The Internet of Zelda: Just a Link Away

Cheska

I knew this thread would blow up again as soon as she tweeted that haha. I wonder how many more followers she gained since the commercial aired and since GAF went quackers over her :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom