• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Conference Championship |OT| - Better Games than the Switch's Launch Lineup

MrS

Banned
Pats too good, man. Goodell should disband the franchise and put two players on each of the other teams.

Drey1082

y7dtfbwtk2jg8jaxalua.png

People outside of Steelers fans thought the Steelers would win hahahahahaha, this is Trump's America, Patriots winning in 2 weeks..

I thought it was possible, not likely, but possible. Maybe Bell would smoke them in a good way, he got injured. Maybe Ben would stop thinking about sexually assaulting people and focus on football, he overthrew everything in anticipation. Maybe Tomlin wouldn't do something stupid like challenge a fumble recovery, but I guess that's on me for naivety.

The AFC was really weak this year and the Falcons just beat the living shit out of the Seahawks and the Packers. Maybe there's still hope for America.

Sanjuro

I was hoping for my two teams to make the Super Bowl again.

Congrats to Falcon Brehs. See you in two weeks.

Steelers are always fun to play in the post season. I was hoping for Fog Bowl 2 w/o Curtis Martin.

:')))))))))))))))

Patriots win. Heck yeah, bring on the Falcons.

That ATL offense is insanely good, but the Pats defense is no joke eh. Will be fun, if the Pats win, its the same ol defense wins championships mantra, but if Falcon win, the Superbowl will be a true shootout. Gonna be epic.

Bitanator

2016 had to have some rollover into 2017, Mason Crosby you are a douchebag, it was suppose to be the Cowboys out there getting their ass kicked.

I honestly do not know how the Cowboys would have done against the Falcons, after what Rodgers did to Dallas D, I don't think I would have been optimistic.

Need pass rushers and draft a CB early, Dallas has the ability to get better this year, hopefully we don't suck

ironcreed

Banned
Can't wait for two weeks of fawning over Brady and everyone saying ATL has no chance. It will make beating their ass all the sweeter. ATL is a better team and Brady is about to find that out. Just like Rodgers did today.

Pepiope

Sure.

Go out with the most SB wins; I think its hard to make an argument against him being the best of all time unless you want to make arguments about rule changes.

Will he? I doubt it.
And uh...cheating scandals. They're finally in one without a cheating scandal

Top Bottom