• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Conference Championship |OT| - Better Games than the Switch's Launch Lineup

Milchjon

This is the 4th SB the Pats are going to since I started watching.

It's probably the 3rd that I can't watch due to exams.

FML.

At least it's the first where I wouldn't totally hate the opponent winning!

Pepiope

I hate the Pats. But I really don't think any of that really changed the outcome. You aren't this consistent without having a system and actual talent.
A system of cheating. Ya. There is a reason why McDaniels goes to Denver and then gets caught cheating. It's embedded in the system.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I was hoping for my two teams to make the Super Bowl again.

Congrats to Falcon Brehs. See you in two weeks.

Steelers are always fun to play in the post season. I was hoping for Fog Bowl 2 w/o Curtis Martin.

:')))))))))))))))

I love the Falcons and would only be slightly bummed if they won. However they did deny us the opportunity for the Drew Bledsoe revenge game.

Jarate

Banned
I wasnt able to watch the game due to work, but the game was awful to listen to today, but have no fear, our prophet, Mike McCarthy, shall be with us for another year, and our Godgers, the true GOAT, shall lead us to better times!

Sanjuro

I love the Falcons and would only be slightly bummed if they won. However they did deny us the opportunity for the Drew Bledsoe revenge game.

Packers vs Patriots would have been too perfect.

A. Now that I'm a co-owner, I would have conflicts.
B. Desmond Howard is a dead motherfucker.
C. Desmond Howard is a DEAD motherfucker.

cdyhybrid

Alternative facts.

y7dtfbwtk2jg8jaxalua.png

Top Bottom