• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 6 |OT| Fulfill Your Destiny

Arc

I don't understand why that joke required apologizing but I guess in today's world you gotta do it anyways to be safe.

SRTtoZ

So you're telling me the one game Mcadoo doesn't call the plays and instead manages the entire team like a head coach with half the talent we end up dominating? Hmm.

kmag

If he doesn't keep Sully calling plays, he can get canned as far as I'm concerned.

Honestly, it's more they've stumbled on a semi viable oline than play calling. Most of the same tendencies have been there. Sullivan has been a bit steadier and stuck with the run but it's easier when the defense is playing well and you've got a 3 possession lead.

Honestly, it's more they've stumbled on a semi viable oline than play calling. Most of the same tendencies have been there.
I agree but the playcalling has been improved and McAdoo needs to concentrate on being a HC and let his OC do his job. Ben calling plays was fine when he had Coughlin reigning in his worst impulses.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
zkI3FqP.jpg

I agree but the playcalling has been improved and McAdoo needs to concentrate on being a HC and let his OC do his job. Ben calling plays was fine when he had Coughlin reigning in his worst impulses.

Coughlin final year with a shitty defense, Giants offense was 4th in the league with 26.4 points per game..

Top Bottom