• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 6 |OT| Fulfill Your Destiny

Fitts

Great game, this and the Dodgers win really helps me feel better for our loss today.

Wish I could be happy about the Donks and Queefs losing at home today and I'm not even upset about the Raiders taking a loss. Rodgers going down is what put a black cloud over the whole day for me.

Drakeon

I think I got like 4 games right in pick em. What the fuck is going on this season? It feels like every game is way more of a toss up.

mreddie

F U C K B A L L

tenor.gif

2017 Cards
(L-R; Larry Fitzgerald, Carson Palmer, Bruce Arians)
j5dneqx3a5bz.jpg

So, if Bryant really is looking to be traded, where could he land?

Pittsburgh has leverage in the sense that he’s super cheap for a year and a half since he’s still on his rookie contract. He’s obviously very talented. They also don’t have leverage in the sense that he’s demanding the trade and he’s been a headcase.

If the Giants weren’t 1-5 I could see them going for him, but why bother with their record.
Maybe the Chiefs or Ravens? Both need help at WR.
Pats could make sense but I don’t think BB would want the headache
If the Bills think they can contend this year he makes sense for them
Jacksonville is thin at WR
I feel like the Lions need a #1, not sure if he’s really a #1 receiver though

I’m not seeing a really solid fit for him anywhere. I kind of like the idea of KC but I can’t see Pittsburgh sending him away to them or NE considering those are the two teams they’re most likely to deal with in the AFC playoffs.

Rvaan

Banned
So, if Bryant really is looking to be traded, where could he land?

Pittsburgh has leverage in the sense that he’s super cheap for a year and a half since he’s still on his rookie contract. He’s obviously very talented. They also don’t have leverage in the sense that he’s demanding the trade and he’s been a headcase.

If the Giants weren’t 1-5 I could see them going for him, but why bother with their record.
Maybe the Chiefs or Ravens? Both need help at WR.
Pats could make sense but I don’t think BB would want the headache
If the Bills think they can contend this year he makes sense for them
Jacksonville is thin at WR
I feel like the Lions need a #1, not sure if he’s really a #1 receiver though

I’m not seeing a really solid fit for him anywhere. I kind of like the idea of KC but I can’t see Pittsburgh sending him away to them or NE considering those are the two teams they’re most likely to deal with in the AFC playoffs.

Bears. They need a WR for Tru-dog.

Beach

Raiders only face 3 teams the rest of the season with losing records

Chargers
Giants
Cowboys

I don't expect playoffs at this point but man were looking at a possible 6 win season coming off of last year if we don't turn it around

Raiders only face 3 teams the rest of the season with losing records

Chargers
Giants
Cowboys

I don't expect playoffs at this point but man were looking at a possible 6 win season coming off of last year if we don't turn it around

I'm thinking 5-6 wins at this point. I predicted 9-7 going into the season, I was not expecting Downing to bring back the bed and breakfast offense

Romo has revitalized my love for football. He is awesome in the booth, and he's not like poor Gruden who get's saddled with dogs for games on Monday.

He made a statement win by my team even more enjoyable.

Bitanator

Romo has revitalized my love for football. He is awesome in the booth, and he's not like poor Gruden who get's saddled with dogs for games on Monday.

He made a statement win by my team even more enjoyable.

Romo doing it, going into the Hall based off his Booth skills not Ball skills

I just realized....

If the reports of us blowing up everything are correct (they probably are)..

That must mean they have someone possibly lined up.........

And then I remembered Grigson was on staff.....

And then I shuddered

Top Bottom