• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL '22/'23 |OT| Excessive Celebration Edition

Who will win Super Bowl 57?

• Buffalo Bills (one of the few likeable teams)

Votes: 12 15.0%
  • Los Angeles Rams (NFL's golden child)

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Tom Brady Buccaneers

Votes: 4 5.0%
  • State Farm's Kansas City Chiefs

Votes: 9 11.3%
  • Green Bay Packers (playoff filler)

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Cincinnati Bengals (marry me Burrow)

Votes: 4 5.0%
  • Los Angeles Chargers (that other LA team)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dallas Cowboys (no matter the odds, bet on them losing playoff round 1, trust me)

Votes: 6 7.5%
  • San Francisco 49ers (come for the game, stay because your car was hijacked)

Votes: 8 10.0%
  • Baltimore Ravens (coolest color combo in the NFL)

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Tennessee Titans (2021 Media's Favorite Team Award)

• Denver Broncos (why draft QB's when you can just trade?)

• Las Vegas Raiders (every fan's excuse for a Vegas trip)

• Indianapolis Colts (yeah they still exist)

• New England Patriots (Mac Jones simps)

• Philadelphia Eagles (I want them to win the SB for more funny IASIP episodes)

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • Cleveland Browns (THEY HIRED WATSON LMAO)

• Miami Dolphins (pls give us Brady)

• Arizona Cardinals (people voluntarily live in that heat)

• New Orleans Saints (member Brees?)

• Pittsburg Steelers (it's okay because this is our rebuild year)

• Washington Red-Footba-Communi-Commanders

• Minnesota Vikings (they need to win a SB so they'll stop talking about bountygate)

• New York Giants (hey guys member when we ruined the Pat's perfect season?)

• Chicago Bears (I'm just trying to fill in the 25 poll cap)

Votes: 5 6.3%

• Total voters

Nobody_Important

“Aww, it’s so...average,” she said to him in a cold brick of passion
EGOfeAbWkAk4AFX.jpg:large

12Goblins

Lil’ Gobbie
Watching the eagles choke like that was pretty entertaining ngl

That facemask was egregious tho

Commies have a good kicker

12Goblins

Lil’ Gobbie
The Buffalo Bills are the best team in the league (when healthy). Watching the Eagles lose to a sub .500 team made me sensibly chuckle all night long.

They are fakes.
I think teams (ie jets) just figured out how to deal with ur one man team/wrecking ball. I don't think the bills have the depth to adjust like the chiefs did (the real best team)

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
I think teams (ie jets) just figured out how to deal with ur one man team/wrecking ball. I don't think the bills have the depth to adjust like the chiefs did (the real best team)
Miami (the best of the best team) also handed the Bills their first loss showing the copycats how to do it.

12Goblins

Lil’ Gobbie
Miami (the best of the best team) also handed the Bills their first loss showing the copycats how to do it.
I gotta say for how much shit I had to listen to about tyreek hill when he played for the chefs I haven't heard people say Jack Shit about him since he left.

Hill is forever my boy and will carry ur team to greatness

I still remember smashing my keyboard to bits watching him burn through the entire bills defense. what a showcase of speed
Greatest NFL moment of my life \/

Last edited:
Playing with injury is part of the game. No team is going to stay 100 percent healthy. They are failing to adapt.

You are a false profit.

While it is true, "no team is going to stay 100 percent healthy", the statement obscures the fact that injuries impact teams at wildly different rates.

The Bills "morally defeated" the Jets and Dolphins with an absurd injury discrepancy. The score was ultimately meaningless when backups made it a game.

The Bills 3 losses amount to a total of -8 points. They still have the best point differential in the league. The defense is still ranked #1 despite playing time missed by some of their best defensive players.

If that's "failing to adapt", then words are meaningless.

This Bills team is a generational unit. They're the 96 Bulls. If Jordan, Pippen, and Rodman can stay healthy, it's a cakewalk.

I will end my sermon with a prayer.

Dear God,

The Bills make us want to shout.
Kick our heels up and shout.

Amen.

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
You are a false profit.

While it is true, "no team is going to stay 100 percent healthy", the statement obscures the fact that injuries impact teams at wildly different rates.

The Bills "morally defeated" the Jets and Dolphins with an absurd injury discrepancy. The score was ultimately meaningless when backups made it a game.

The Bills 3 losses amount to a total of -8 points. They still have the best point differential in the league. The defense is still ranked #1 despite playing time missed by some of their best defensive players.

If that's "failing to adapt", then words are meaningless.

This Bills team is a generational unit. They're the 96 Bulls. If Jordan, Pippen, and Rodman can stay healthy, it's a cakewalk.

I will end my sermon with a prayer.

Dear God,

The Bills make us want to shout.
Kick our heels up and shout.

Amen.
Charlie Day Reaction GIF

I gotta say for how much shit I had to listen to about tyreek hill when he played for the chefs I haven't heard people say Jack Shit about him since he left.

Hill is forever my boy and will carry ur team to greatness

I still remember smashing my keyboard to bits watching him burn through the entire bills defense. what a showcase of speed
Greatest NFL moment of my life \/

Please spoiler tag offensive material like this.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Could this be the best Dolphins team since the '72 season?
Nah. Best since Marino with Duper and Clayton. The Edwards trade will give them that extra oomf needed in the running game Marino did not have, but also, Marino was a prodigy and another level QB wise at the time.

The Buffalo Bills are the best team in the league (when healthy). Watching the Eagles lose to a sub .500 team made me sensibly chuckle all night long.

They are fakes.

It looks like this Men_in_Boxes fellow was right. Very astute football acumen he possesses. I wonder what he thinks about THE BUFFALO BILLS?!

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
bill murray ew GIF by Sky

Well, that was the one of the worst Vikings performances I can remember. It brought me back to that Giants playoff game years ago where they got whooped 50 to 3 I think. On the plus side at least I'm not a lion's fan.

Happy thanks giving people! Or happy any excuse for a mid week roast and NFL day as the UK host just put it. I've got a turkey in the oven, beer in the fridge and I'm ready to go!

Also I'm gonna nominante this as international be nice to Men_in_boxes day and say that buffalo have definitely got this and even if they lose they won.

All you fans of inferior football teams are forever banned from the NFL 22/23 |OT| Excessive Celebration Thread! Thanksgiving is for the elite!

Edit: Tremaine Edmunds and Von Miller out. God hates us, but we hate God back.

Last edited:
Buffalo is absorbing wins based on fumes. To be 10 - 1 with this many injuries is frankly unprecedented. If we get healthy in time, no one has a chance come February. That's the Gods honest truth.

Life as a Cardinals fan is pure pain. The season is over and they are trying to beat the Chargers and acting like they are in the hunt for a playoff spot. Fire Kliff, find a way to get off Murray’s contract or hire Sean Payton. We need the draft pick.

12Goblins

Lil’ Gobbie
another easy win for the chefs. It's boring to be this dominant
Over It Reaction GIF

my wife literally stormed out of the house when this happened

Last edited:
Top Bottom