• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL '22/'23 |OT| Excessive Celebration Edition

Who will win Super Bowl 57?

• Buffalo Bills (one of the few likeable teams)

Votes: 12 15.0%
  • Los Angeles Rams (NFL's golden child)

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Tom Brady Buccaneers

Votes: 4 5.0%
  • State Farm's Kansas City Chiefs

Votes: 9 11.3%
  • Green Bay Packers (playoff filler)

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Cincinnati Bengals (marry me Burrow)

Votes: 4 5.0%
  • Los Angeles Chargers (that other LA team)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dallas Cowboys (no matter the odds, bet on them losing playoff round 1, trust me)

Votes: 6 7.5%
  • San Francisco 49ers (come for the game, stay because your car was hijacked)

Votes: 8 10.0%
  • Baltimore Ravens (coolest color combo in the NFL)

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Tennessee Titans (2021 Media's Favorite Team Award)

• Denver Broncos (why draft QB's when you can just trade?)

• Las Vegas Raiders (every fan's excuse for a Vegas trip)

• Indianapolis Colts (yeah they still exist)

• New England Patriots (Mac Jones simps)

• Philadelphia Eagles (I want them to win the SB for more funny IASIP episodes)

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • Cleveland Browns (THEY HIRED WATSON LMAO)

• Miami Dolphins (pls give us Brady)

• Arizona Cardinals (people voluntarily live in that heat)

• New Orleans Saints (member Brees?)

• Pittsburg Steelers (it's okay because this is our rebuild year)

• Washington Red-Footba-Communi-Commanders

• Minnesota Vikings (they need to win a SB so they'll stop talking about bountygate)

• New York Giants (hey guys member when we ruined the Pat's perfect season?)

• Chicago Bears (I'm just trying to fill in the 25 poll cap)

Votes: 5 6.3%

• Total voters
Potentially decent game tonight. Rare thing for a thursday. The bills really should take it but with their track record this season of 'winning' devisonal games who the hell knows!

12Goblins

Lil’ Gobbie
I'm confused, are you allowed to pull on someone's jersey like this in the NFL?

duno why it won't let me timestamp. go to 9:30 during the kelce fumble

just tugs his shirt to pull him back and then pries the ball out of his hands. this is legal?

I'm having trouble coping guys. Why can't we beat the fucking bangles

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
I'm confused, are you allowed to pull on someone's jersey like this in the NFL?

duno why it won't let me timestamp. go to 9:30 during the kelce fumble

just tugs his shirt to pull him back and then pries the ball out of his hands. this is legal?

I'm having trouble coping guys. Why can't we beat the fucking bangles

Yes. Just no horse-collars with the back of the neck.

TheGrat1

I will be at the Steelers Ravens game today.
pittsburgh-steelers-steelers.gif

Here We GO!
Edit: I have been to 2 games this year and Kenny has been concussed in each one. Am I bad luck? :messenger_fearful:

Last edited:
The Twitterati in Buffalo are trying to get Jerry Sullivan fired for this...

He was the only sports writer who didn't come off as a drone in The Buffalo News. RIP Jerry Sullivan.

UPDATE: ...aaaannd he's fired.

Last edited:

[Sigma]

Bruh that Colts/Vikings game was wild af. Largest comeback in NFL history. Poor Matt Ryan. What the hell did you do in your life to deserve this?:cry:

Last edited:

Dthomp

I turn off the Vikes game at the end of the 3rd when I'm sick of watching them do nothing but suck for 3 quarters and I turn my TV back on to see a game winning FG at the end of OT? People losing their shit about the Vikes and epic comeback and I'm the only guy in the midwest sitting here thinking how bad do you have to be to be in that spot to begin with. That offensive line should be shot out of a cannon into the moon, they suck so bad. Whatever Wild Card team gets us is gonna destroy us so bad.

12Goblins

Lil’ Gobbie
im done with the chiefs. after watching todays game and last weeks game where we almost lost to the DOG SHIT broncos after a 30-0 lead, im ready to get rid of spags and EB

Chiefs are fucking stupid, straight up

im now a bills/dolphins fan

Last edited:

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
I turn off the Vikes game at the end of the 3rd when I'm sick of watching them do nothing but suck for 3 quarters and I turn my TV back on to see a game winning FG at the end of OT? People losing their shit about the Vikes and epic comeback and I'm the only guy in the midwest sitting here thinking how bad do you have to be to be in that spot to begin with. That offensive line should be shot out of a cannon into the moon, they suck so bad. Whatever Wild Card team gets us is gonna destroy us so bad.
Maybe. I think they win one playoff game. Kirk gotta go. He's just way too inconsistent. Jefferson deserves a top tier quarterback. On the positive I like the new coach a lot.

Dthomp

Maybe. I think they win one playoff game. Kirk gotta go. He's just way too inconsistent. Jefferson deserves a top tier quarterback. On the positive I like the new coach a lot.

I'm in the minority, but I like Kirk, but that O-Line and our defense are trash tier. New coach is going well, and I'd love to see him with a team that isn't so heavily invested in older players and upgrade the spots that need it. The problem with Kirk is that while he seems average, he puts up numbers and plays well from behind, but I don't think there are alot of QBs better then him that are available to get. Kirk still throws one of if not the best deep ball out there, but it's too easy for teams to double JJ and our other receivers just don't get the seperation and make teams pay. I think we need another star type receiver to put across from JJ that can help the passing game and do more with the screen game, cause running Cook up the middle just doesn't really pay off anymore.

Aesius

Titans fucked around, lost 4 in a row, and now their 99% chance of making the playoffs is in jeopardy.

I honestly believe that they are the worst team in the NFL over the past 4 weeks. Just an atrocious offense and a very injured defense. Got nothing going for them. Tannehill is also playing on two bum ankles right now. The game vs the Jags on Jan. 8 will decide the (admittedly terrible) division.

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
I'm in the minority, but I like Kirk, but that O-Line and our defense are trash tier. New coach is going well, and I'd love to see him with a team that isn't so heavily invested in older players and upgrade the spots that need it. The problem with Kirk is that while he seems average, he puts up numbers and plays well from behind, but I don't think there are alot of QBs better then him that are available to get. Kirk still throws one of if not the best deep ball out there, but it's too easy for teams to double JJ and our other receivers just don't get the seperation and make teams pay. I think we need another star type receiver to put across from JJ that can help the passing game and do more with the screen game, cause running Cook up the middle just doesn't really pay off anymore.
On the plus side I think if they can address the defensive issues in the offseason next year could be really special. They've done as well as they have despite the leaky defense. It's really impressive. Get a young qb that can be trained up and work on that o line too. Next year baby! lol. I've been watching the Vikings regularly since the early 90's and it's been rough. Great teams and players but we've never been able to fully put it together.

German Hops

Wild Card clinch baby. I am not even watching the rest of the games this normal season. It doesn’t matter till the playoffs now. :messenger_sunglasses:

Some fellow cowboys fans got embarassingly salty last weekend. Yall need to chill.
I think its gonna be Tampa Bay/Dallas in the wild card.

That sucks.

Dthomp

On the plus side I think if they can address the defensive issues in the offseason next year could be really special. They've done as well as they have despite the leaky defense. It's really impressive. Get a young qb that can be trained up and work on that o line too. Next year baby! lol. I've been watching the Vikings regularly since the early 90's and it's been rough. Great teams and players but we've never been able to fully put it together.

Too many years of Zimmer killed alot of potential playoff runs with his outdated as fuck schemes and running Cook into the ground.

TheGrat1

A bit late, but is was great to actually be able to go to the game where Franco's jersey was retired. Despite the 2/3 capacity there was an excited atmosphere and the place fucking exploded when Pickett hit Pickens for the TD.
Df47SRZ.jpg

aOaNrfX.jpg

Rest in peace Franco Harris. An all-time great player and an even better person.

Chiefs just got a no call off sides on Denvers 4th and 2 to win it. Then the replay camera they chose to show the play was opposite side, wrong end to hide the offsides.

Kansas City fans, you must renounce your team. The blatant corruption is insulting to anyone with sight.

12Goblins

Lil’ Gobbie
Chiefs just got a no call off sides on Denvers 4th and 2 to win it. Then the replay camera they chose to show the play was opposite side, wrong end to hide the offsides.

Kansas City fans, you must renounce your team. The blatant corruption is insulting to anyone with sight.
u got a vid to the play in question? i turned the game off

TheGrat1

Kenny Klutch. Look forward to it.

The offensive line were the stars of the night tonight. They kicked ass and let Najee and Jaylen eat. Still alive baby.

Happy New Year Baltimore!

Najee Jerome Harris is the fucking GOAT

Baltimore point spread was 3 pts. They were up by 4 until the Pitt QB tossed a TD at the end of the game. Cost me a $50 winning ticket!

Got burned on the SF game too. Point spread was 10 pts. Should had been a much easier win. Another $20 I missed.

Last edited:

Nobody_Important

“Aww, it’s so...average,” she said to him in a cold brick of passion
God I hope the Lions win next week.

We don't deserve to make the playoffs.

12Goblins

Lil’ Gobbie
They better not stop this game
He is surrounded by people who are on standby for this kind of shit
They said he is on oxygen, which means he is breathing
He will be fine, outlook is very good
We are playing football that turns your brain into mush, let's be real