• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Press Conference

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
Hmmmm, it's blocked at work so I have to refresh to get my news. So far it sounds disappointing. I never really cared for Electroplankton, sounds like another Nintendo cheap gimmick toy, and why do we need another, even smaller GBA? It's cute, but the SP was fine, IMO. Let's see some Rev stuff, and hopefully find out that it'll be more powerful than just 2-3x more than the Cube.

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
Ha ha...

REGGIE: "New games to play on your Nintendo handhelds. New games like these..."

[proceeds to show SNES port]

Seriously, though, the GBM is kinda cool.

Most of those games don't appeal (outside of CV), though.

I see they've finally pulled out the revolution, though. It's small as hell too.

StRaNgE

Banned
In Revolutions final form it is saidto be even smaller then the prototype he just showed.

12 cm disk

plays DVD's
512 mb onboard flash memory as well as optional memory cards

colors could be changed for release

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
Err, this is so...Revolutionary...

I kinda feel bad for Nintendo here. Talk about a lack of impact...

Damn, they totally were not ready to reveal this thing. I mean, the only cheers they've received are the announcments of games we all expected anyways. A new Mario? YOU DON'T SAY?!

SKluck

Banned
Nintendo has such an ego... No one gave a shit what the GC controller had on it, no one is going to steal what this one has either.

Top Bottom