• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Press Conference

FiRez

CrimsonSkies said:
Wow impressive size for a console, just have to worry about a power and how do they deal with heat.

The Revolution hardware isn't in the same league of PS3 or X360, hence the size

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Damn you Nintendo and your secrets!

Is that all we get of Metroid Prime 3???

Bregor

Interesting conference approach.

'We are working on something - want to know what it is? Tough! Neener - neener - neener!'

nubbe

omg... show something... bla bla bla bla..

THE REVOLUTION IS ONLINE PLAY OMGH2U!!!!

:|

one console future...

Musashi Wins!

FLAWLESS VICTOLY!
DVD add on? No specs? No innovative big news? FF: Crystal Chronicles 2? A new GBA? Same old DS content?

Oh you fucking blew it, Nintendo. Goddamn.

Damn it Nintendo. "Virtual Console" is right.... it doesn't exist. And now it's the nostalgia thing. Damn it!

Just show Zelda and get this conference over with.

evil ways

Musashi Wins! said:
DVD add on? No specs? No innovative big news? FF: Crystal Chronicles 2? A new GBA? Same old DS content?

Oh you fucking blew it, Nintendo. Goddamn.

So much for Nintendo blowing everybody away at E3. They basically pulled the pin off the grenade and placed it on their own pockets.

SKluck

Banned
Well the good news is when this "past games downloads" thing fails, people will stop praising all the old shit and get off this nostalgia kick.

Musashi Wins!

FLAWLESS VICTOLY!
The "revolution" is the endless repackaging and delivery of Nintendo IP's.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

I feel soooooo bad for bagging on Xbox right now.

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
This is awful.

They are all talk...and none of it is really new.

Funny how nobody cheered when they announced GC backwards compatibility. :p

Glad I'm not a Nintendo fan. Honestly, I also feel sorry for bagging on Microsoft at this point. This is truly awful...

They've just shown two GC titles I don't care about and a game that's also on PS2. Here comes some Mario stuff...

Mario's playing baseball AND soccer now. I bet a new platformer is about to come out, though (I hope so, for N-fans sake).

Pellham

Banned
The games download thing sounds awesome... only if they give us access to every damn game ever made for the consoles. I want to play obscure stuff or relive classics that weren't top sellers, not just the same old crap that was already rereleased on GBA or GC collector editions.

Top Bottom