• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Press Conference

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
What the f*ck?!

They didn't even announce an actual Mario game? Mario Part 7!?!?!?!?!@?@?!@?! WTF?!?!?!

They haven't shown ONE single GC game that I want. Incredible Hulk? Donkey Konga 2? A f*cking MOVIE game? A multiplatform football game? An anime based game? F*cking Scooby Doo?!?! Another crappy WWE title? More worthless Mario crap? Midway Arcade Treasures for all systems?

Holy shit, that's awful. Pure ass.

At least there is Zelda... :\

OK, at least this Zelda stuff looks really cool. Good music for a change, a great looking atmosphere, and the potential for a great game. I don't understand the Wolf stuff. Still seems a bit empty, though.

StRaNgE

Banned
looks like no mario 128 or any rev stuff.

jeeze this sucks....

I was expecting something, anything yet i leave with nothing but link....

bigNman

DOWNLOAD NES,SNES,N64 GAMES TO REVOLUTION

2 WIFI GAMES FOR REVOLUTION LAUNCH, 1 IS SMASH BROTHERS

NEW ZELDA + MARIO UNDERWAY FOR REV

MIYAMOTO GAME FOR LAUNCH

CONTROLLER TO BE SHOWN L8R

Damn Zelda is playing i cant c a thing!

dark10x said:
Funny how nobody cheered when they announced GC backwards compatibility. :p

Well, I'm happy about it. I never bought a Gamecube, and this makes the Rev a little more appealing to me.

*shrugs*

I really like what I am hearing about all three systems at this point.

StRaNgE

Banned
So the big deal is a DS card with the zelda video again?

talk about bummed.

no stats, no power comparison, no VIDEO OF REV STUFF???

it's over and no suprises... i go cry now.

i do gotta say that the Zelda footage looked really good except link turning into a wolf looked a bit odd.

borghe

Loves the Greater Toronto Area
I am amazed.. I seriously didn't think anyone couyld fuck up more than MS.. and yet Nintendo made MS' MTV special look like the second coming.......

sigh............. you hurt me nintendo. you hurt me good. :(

Santo

OH ZELDA FOOTAGE!!! Not like I didn't see that LAST YEAR. Christ sakes. Stick a fork in Nintendo, they are done.

And like *that* they lose more Nintendo fans. Seriously, Nintendo is a non-factor next-gen, there's no point bothering with them. Ohhh, look, you can download old games! WOW!

Prine

Banned
HAHAH THAT WAS SHIT!!!

and i thought the MS conference was bad :lol

And FF11 >>>>>>>>> FF:CC

Looks like Sqaures support for Xbox360 is better considering its not only FF11

FLOP TOTAL

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
Wow no big final applause from what I was watching and alot of this people up and started leaving quick as hell.... maybe that was to go start filing/composing their coverage of the press conf.

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
So just because Sony showed all their sequels they win E3? Frankly, this has been a dissapointing one all around.

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America
wow, just wow. No words can describe how shitty that was. SHit at least MS tried to outstage sony. Unbelievable.........

Considering whats at stake this is by far worst than 2003.

Shaheed79

dabbled in the jelly
Can someone tell me why the Nintendo announcement countdown page says 13 minutes left to go? Is this not the conference we are watching now?

Drensch

First of all-I love all the new Ds stuff and Zelda and what not.

But WTF!? Their pc sucked, and that's without comparing it to Sony's video fakes.

Ball has been dropped bigtime.

Top Bottom