• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Noby Noby Boy - New PS3 Exclusive from creator of Katamari

Mdk7

Station42 said:
ooooh man, really, still no new gameplay vids out there to confirm what's the game like? ._. too bad
If that's the actual game... meh.

The 3d tech demo with animals and physics was a completely different thing o_O

subrock

I would play this non punitive non competitive racing game for days on end!

but seriously- I want to play whatever comes after katamari, no matter what

Don

I still have no idea what this game is about, but I can't wait for it to come out. Also now I can't get that song out of my head.

Jonnyram

According to the Sony Catalogue, that is what the game looks like, and it will be sold at retail as well as online. No release date though.

djkimothy

Jonnyram said:
According to the Sony Catalogue, that is what the game looks like, and it will be sold at retail as well as online. No release date though.

Are you sure it's going retro? Someone earlier linked a 3d tech demo of the game... I'm confused.

Paracelsus

Jonnyram said:

Did they also confirm if it will bundled with the new PSP-3000?

*zing*

StuBurns

Banned
Jonnyram said:
Retail?
I was thinking £5-7 PSN, if it's getting a BluRay release, it's got to be bordering on £20.
No thank you Mr Sony.

SO WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT 3D RUBBER BAND NOBI NOBI BOY FROM LAST YEAR????

i still cant believe this is what the final game will look like. surely its just a teaser trailer before they bust out the 3D charming stuff from that trailer, right??????

wtf is namco doing this gen???????

I thought that it was being made on PS3 because they said that it's physics would be far too complex for the PS2? Looks to me like this could've easily been done on the DS! (Not that I'm complaining, it's just that the actual game seems nothing like the initial concept)

Mar

Another of the many reasons for me to pick up a PS3. I love this guys art style and bizarre game design. I'm in on this day 1.

I cannot… get the music… out of my head

Nobi Nobi Nobi, NOOBII BOOOOOOY!

HELP!!

PS: I should have it as my ringtone. Someone rip it to an mp3 please :D

what happened to rounding about dugs and teasing pigs in the original demonstration...I thought that was the games biggest draw myself

Top Bottom