• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November 2014 NPD (U.S. Hardware) Predictions - Closes December 9th

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Well I would expect meltdowns even if the Xbone wins but only by some insignificant number like 20k or something. Not going to happen though. The Xbone is likely going to cut about 50% of that US lead all in one month. That's how ridiculous those sales were paired with all the high quality exclusives.

go home jomjom

you're drunk

Raist

Banned
I'm tired of waiting for NPD so I've prepared two posts in advance.

1. Not surprising. XBO had great deals this holiday. Would have expected them to win by more though.

2. Wow! Even with all those XBO deals, PS4 still managed to win? There's no stopping this beast!

3. MS won November. Yes for now it's just a 100k difference but just you wait, they'll catch up the WW LTD soon. It begins

4. Well MS has tons of money so they can easily do another price cut around xmas with crazy deals. Sony is losing money so they won't be able to react. Plus with QB and Halo 5 launching soon, the age of sony will be over in no time.

Jomjom

Banned
3. MS won November. Yes for now it's just a 100k difference but just you wait, they'll catch up the WW LTD soon. It begins

4. Well MS has tons of money so they can easily do another price cut around xmas with crazy deals. Sony is losing money so they won't be able to react. Plus with QB and Halo 5 launching soon, the age of sony will be over in no time.

I think you did it wrong... Where's the positive Sony one?

JobenNC

1. Not surprising. XBO had great deals this holiday. Would have expected them to win by more though.

2. Wow! Even with all those XBO deals, PS4 still managed to win? There's no stopping this beast!

A win by anything less than ((reported XB lead)*2) is actually disastrous for Microsoft.

StoopKid

sogood.gif

That's the spirit

I think Putty Squad will make it into the top 10 this month.

Took a while, but sales for it will age like a fine wine, just like GTAIII did back in '01.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Wouldn't GTAV being 1st be a sign that COD had a massive decline from last year? GTAV surely sold very well, but I don't think it did COD-like numbers at all. Advanced Warfare should be first.

Literally if ps4 still ends up winning november.

nuke-o.gif

Yeah, but that is not happening.

Well I would expect meltdowns even if the Xbone wins but only by some insignificant number like 20k or something. Not going to happen though. The Xbone is likely going to cut about 50% of that US lead all in one month. That's how ridiculous those sales were paired with all the high quality exclusives.

Man, November 2014 has been great.

Yeah, I honestly can't see how that would happen (PS4 beating XBO in November). I can't even imagine it winning a single week for the entire month.

It's not funny because no one will say that

cakely

I am not expecting meltdown but thread is definitely gonna be filled with lot of salty post when/if MS wins.

It's unlikely there will be any salt. The consensus is that the Xbox One will have sold more in November NPDs, and that probably happened.

The only way there would be salt in this thread would be if:

1. The PS4 performed an upset.

2. Hindle was unbanned.

Top Bottom