• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NPD Sales Results for December 2015 [Up1: Super Mario Maker]

Daemul

7. Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six: Siege (Xbox One, PS4, PC)

dbawvk.gif

Well fucking deserved

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Isn't that super low for both FIFA and NBA 2K?

I thought those games sold an insane amount of copies.

Also, Kudos to CoD AW making it even if it was an off year for franchise sales.

For FIFA, not in the US. FIFA used to never make the top 10 and has been skyrocketing in sales, which is why it's there now.

In Europe, it's frequently #1 or #2, but this only covers the US.

NBA 2K is harder to say.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Retail sales dipping only 1% plus the growth in digital means a pretty healthy year for the industry, I would think.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Others have mentioned it, but OP still needs to be corrected with the Fallout 4 sales order.

Nintendo is ENTIRELY absent from these results. I wonder how many months in 2016 this will be true. Hopefully things change by the end.

Vamphuntr

No Witcher 3 or MGSV in the top 10. That's surprising I was under the impressions they were like huge sellers considering people talk about them all the time here. They were also multiplatform.

Seems MS screwed big time with Halo 5.

iceatcs

If it has PS4 official bundle, then Xbox One version likely sell better each month.

I think they should include bundle and digital sales, or could be that PS4 had another high month.

Welfare

Yeah US, I'm pretty sure it must be outpacing Ubi's internal estimates for launch month cause stock aint great.

It was one of those games that came out not huge out the gate but just keeps selling and selling and selling. I expect it in the top 10 for January

Hm, I guess we found one with legs.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
nintendo should've tried to get minecraft story game too. Another big miss, smart.

...who has ever stated this?

Actually, Story Mode is coming to Wii U. And it was announced like two months before Minecraft: Wii U Edition.

killroy87

No Witcher 3 or MGSV in the top 10. That's surprising I was under the impressions they were like huge sellers considering people talk about them all the time here. They were also multiplatform.

I admit that seeing that Witcher and MGS sold less than Mortal Kombat did is surprising to me. It didn't feel like Mortal Kombat was on the NPD for that long.

On the contrary with Halo 5, I think they did very well with it (quality wise and the promotion stuff they did was awesome). MCC and 4 screwed 5 though, not sure there was more it could do about that.

No exclusives are in the top 10 either so theres that as well

Top Bottom