• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(NSFW) ** GAF's Hawt & Not Thread **

Tesseract

Banned
I like gingers
fYIxLyv.jpg

h70eqfi.jpg

jebus

Papa

Banned
I don’t get the appeal of this ginger chick. She’s just another 4 I see walking down the street every day. Are you guys surrounded by mingers over there in the UK or what?

Oh, I get it. We need to fill the not quota.

Last edited:

JimiNutz

Banned
I don’t get the appeal of this ginger chick. She’s just another 4 I see walking down the street every day. Are you guys surrounded by mingers over there in the UK or what?

This ginger chick isn't the best of ginger minge in fairness, I just like red heads and light freckles (her hair isn't even very red).

And yes, the UK is filled with many many mingers.

Airola

You gave a "hot like" to post #576 so your views on what's 4 and what's 10 can be thrown to the nearest garbage bin and call the garbage guys come and get the trash early and pay extra money for them to dump the trash to the furthest garbage disposal place possible and pay even more money to have them guard the place 24/7 to make sure no-one gets them back until it has all burned to ashes or decayed to dust. That's how wrong you are.

Papa

Banned
You gave a "hot like" to post #576 so your views on what's 4 and what's 10 can be thrown to the nearest garbage bin and call the garbage guys come and get the trash early and pay extra money for them to dump the trash to the furthest garbage disposal place possible and pay even more money to have them guard the place 24/7 to make sure no-one gets them back until it has all burned to ashes or decayed to dust. That's how wrong you are.

Vs

6rkvQaC_d.jpg

Come the fuck on

Airola

Vs

6rkvQaC_d.jpg

Come the fuck on

I don't understand when and why it happened that people started to like faces that look like masks and bodies that look as lifeless as a plastic doll. Looking at that picture it actually is hard to even tell if that's a figure from a wax museum or a real person.

And you can tell the tiddys bounce and jiggle when removed from clothes and bra on the second lady, while the first one has the exact same shape and movement both clothed and naked. Like, where's the surprise and excitement in that?

This is like comparing plywood to a real tree and I don't get why people would choose plywood instead of actual thick wood board, aesthetically speaking.

Your ratings remain in the garbage disposal place far far away :messenger_smirking:

Papa

Banned
I don't understand when and why it happened that people started to like faces that look like masks and bodies that look as lifeless as a plastic doll. Looking at that picture it actually is hard to even tell if that's a figure from a wax museum or a real person.

And you can tell the tiddys bounce and jiggle when removed from clothes and bra on the second lady, while the first one has the exact same shape and movement both clothed and naked. Like, where's the surprise and excitement in that?

This is like comparing plywood to a real tree and I don't get why people would choose plywood instead of actual thick wood board, aesthetically speaking.

Your ratings remain in the garbage disposal place far far away :messenger_smirking:

I will pray 4 u 2

Papa

Banned
Don’t really see what’s wrong with that. She spoke a lot of truth. Most Hollywood writers don’t know how to write a compelling female character take captin marvel for example

They struggle at writing compelling male characters too. It’s not a gendered issue; it’s a money and audience issue.

Top Bottom