• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(NSFW) ** GAF's Hawt & Not Thread **

brap

Banned
Getting this thread back on track. No homo doe.
23535ae3ca367d91cdf2c4e5671a0f62.jpg

They’re making boatloads of money, so why try harder? They’re just giving the audience what their wallets say they want.

A time is going to come when the whole industry will collapse like a house of cards though.

All Hollywood really has going for it anymore is brand recognition, piggy backing off of past successes, there will come a time in which they will have rebooted every last property you can think of and people will just be flat out bored with it all, like a snake eating it's tail they will find that they can't keep rebooting forever if they never make anything new.

Look at Disney and those live action remakes, what's Disney going to do when they run out of old animated movies to make live action versions of?

V2Tommy

This thread has taught me that there is no such things as universal beauty. I'm not quite into plastic Euro aliens nor homely Instragrammers, but something in between. Not sure why people go for such polar extremes.

lock2k

Banned
This thread has taught me that there is no such things as universal beauty. I'm not quite into plastic Euro aliens nor homely Instragrammers, but something in between. Not sure why people go for such polar extremes.
It surely is an interesting experience!

cabbage5k2

Just wanted to give a quick update on both Naomi Wu and Katyuska Moonfox.

Someone sent this message to Wu

s9QrPGz.jpg

to which she responded by posting these pics

xoud7TI.jpg

7bCKSDp.jpg

IlMYyHw.jpg

Also, Katyuska Moonfox just released another teaser from her upcoming Gantz photoshoot

qQFaD80.jpg

Wait, someone is actually doing a Gantz photoshoot? I freaking loved that manga in high school. Nuts as all hell, but highly entertaining regardless.

Boss Mog

skinny asian girls with big (natural) boobs are hawt. thumbs up if you agree.

I tried to think of some Kpop girls with natural big boobs for ya.

Yulhee (ex-LABOUM: she actually had to quit cause she got knocked up)

WigglyFrankGordonsetter-size_restricted.gif
SelfishMistyArcticfox-size_restricted.gif
tumblr_oiw77b1Hu51s1yt1go1_250.gif

Jihyo (TWICE)

tumblr_oymqlqgZtN1r295ako2_400.gif
tumblr_opzm8y9P581uljruvo1_400.gif
30202e124faf4646e2aa5b04ac221dc1.gif
KeenFinishedCattle-max-1mb.gif

Cheng Xiao (WJSN) she's literally a real life version of Chun Li complete with cute face, thick thighs, ample bosom and Chinese nationality.

LegalEmbellishedAfricanbushviper-small.gif
99b983892094b5c6d2fc3736e15da7d1.gif
m_1474512533_iC1poiZ8qC.gif
LividMealyDolphin-size_restricted.gif

Eunbi (IZ*ONE)

tumblr_pinfv5nS2A1rhz16go1_400.gif
SilkyHoarseCommabutterfly-size_restricted.gif

V2Tommy

>fake tits, fake lips and shitty doodles all over her
I mean I guess she's somewhat real

I didn't realize she was the same as the other pics. Infinitely less appealing now, yikes. Sometimes a highly processed cosplay pic is a thing of beauty. My radar must be slipping.

Papa

Banned
LMAO MATTHEW HOW DO YOU KNOW THIS??? WERE YOU SECRETLY TRYING TO FIND MORE PICS OF HER???

I was being a good cunt and helping out tesseract. All I did was reverse image search it. You can keep her to yourself.

Top Bottom