• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official March 2007 NPD Prediction Thread

Odysseus

Banned
Joe Molotov said:
500 Internal Sever Error....come on baby, hold together!

nuke_avvy.jpg

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
perfectchaos007 said:
Screw march numbers, VGcharz.com has APRIL numbers

>.< Gawd that site is ****ed up
ioi is making up numbers without a source anymore? Is he just basing it on number-less weekly charts from various websites? I suppose it's all the same bs at the end of the day but... :lol

Sirolf

LukeSmith said:
I suck at math, will Sony PR still be able to say that they generated more revenue for the month than any other home console, then?

I don't think so this time !! :lol

Arsenal

LukeSmith said:
I suck at math, will Sony PR still be able to say that they generated more revenue for the month than any other home console, then?

600/250 = 2.4

So... its damn close, but I think the answer is no :lol

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
LukeSmith said:

Actually, No they woun't be able to say that :lol

Joe Molotov

jj984jj said:
ioi is making up numbers without a source anymore? Is he just basing it on number-less weekly charts from various websites? I suppose it's all the same bs at the end of the day but... :lol

According to his charts, he has the Wii selling 2.64 Million in the US, and 2,619,553 copies of Wii Sports being sold. Hmmm....

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
LukeSmith said:

Price ratio= 600/250 = 2.4

Gonna be really close.

AniHawk

Joe Molotov said:
According to his charts, he has the Wii selling 2.64 Million in the US, and 2,619,553 copies of Wii Sports being sold. Hmmm....

You're forgetting the extremely limited edition black Wii that came bundled with Twilight Princess.

FrankT

GhaleonEB said:
April will be a four week month, March is five weeks. It's going to take a lot of momentum to be higher.

Oh no, I'm not thinking higher at all, I'm thinking for some, quite a bit lower. Yes, yes.

Akia

Oblivion said:
Eh, not as interesting as last month imo.

Well it's March, just be a happy that there's something to talk about. Imagine if everything was doing well, not amazing but everything looked the way it's supposed to. Boring.

AniHawk

GhaleonEB said:
April will be a four week month, March is five weeks. It's going to take a lot of momentum to be higher.

April will be a glimpse of the end of the world. With renewed supply of DS, Wii, and the release of SPM and Pokemon, we are on the onset of the Apocalypse. Truly, the age of mortals is nearing its end.

pswii60

Milhouse31 said:
motorcry.jpg

They should rename it MOTORCRY

THIS POST COMES FROM THE FUTURE

Motorstorm doesn't deserve to sell very well IMO. I loved the game for a while but now I f***ing hate it because it made me do those same f***ing tracks over and over and over and over and over again and made me crawl near to a nervous breakdown.

Great visuals, physics, etc, but NOT ENOUGH CONTENT you f***ers!

/rant

Top Bottom