• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official March 2007 NPD Prediction Thread

sonycowboy said:
Sorry,

Just messing. Not crazy numbers. I do think they'll go bonkers, but any numbers that come out will do that, right?

I'm off. If Evil gets the numbers, he'll post them as well.

Oh ok. Sounds like numbers will be pretty much the same from last month then. I think. Maybe.

JoeFenix

Wow, surely Motorstorm did more than 100k though, anything less than 125k would be a disaster honestly.
There are ads for it EVERYWHERE......

Cosmozone

I don't expect anything too special just yet. I'm usually not around when number come out so I miss all the excitement. But that's good, I guess.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
Since when did Luke leave?

Also, Evilore, pleeeeeeease post them and not wait til SC please. :(

KINGMOKU

Sittin' back, chilled with my fine, imported beer, Cigar, and my beloved avatar. Glad Luke could join us. Makes it all the better.

Ok, I see how this game works. I will be impressed if God of War 2 does over 1 million this month. I will be impressed if the Wii does over 450k, and I will be impressed if the PS3 manages to do less than last month.

Bildi

TheOMan said:
Any bets as to how big this thread is at midnight CST?

Good point. Next month can we include a stat in the predictions thread for estimating the page count of the official thread?

Top Bottom