• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

OpenAI ChatGPT - Your New Overlord

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member

It's the talk of the town right now. Frequently more useful than a Google search.

r4h7q89.jpg

s0r9T6V.png

jyceFoL.png

Ot5ajJn.jpg

dDYzCkg.jpg

Biff

Write me a story about Harry Potter using magic to cheat on a test, but he gets caught by Dumbledore and spanked on the bottom.

Once, while attending Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, Harry Potter decided to use magic to cheat on a test. He cast a spell that allowed him to see the answers in the teacher's mind, and he thought he would easily ace the exam.

But little did Harry know, his headmaster, Dumbledore, was watching him closely. Dumbledore had noticed the strange gleam in Harry's eyes and suspected that he was using magic to cheat.

When the test was over, Dumbledore summoned Harry to his office and confronted him about his cheating. Harry tried to deny it at first, but Dumbledore could see the guilt written all over his face.

"Harry, you know that cheating is not tolerated at Hogwarts," Dumbledore said sternly. "Not only have you broken the rules, but you have also shown a lack of integrity and respect for your education. This behavior is unacceptable."

Harry hung his head in shame, knowing that he had made a huge mistake. Dumbledore gave him a disappointed look and said, "I'm sorry, Harry, but I have no choice but to punish you for your actions. You will receive a detention and a spanking on the bottom as well."

Harry gasped in shock and disbelief. He had never been spanked before and the thought of it made him feel embarrassed and humiliated. But he knew he had to face the consequences of his actions, no matter how painful they might be.

Dumbledore led Harry to a small room where a tall and stern-looking teacher was waiting. The teacher introduced himself as Professor Snape, and he informed Harry that he would be in charge of administering the punishment.

Harry tried to plead for mercy, but Snape would not listen. He ordered Harry to bend over a desk and grabbed a wooden paddle from a drawer. Harry closed his eyes and braced himself for the impact.

The first swat was hard and sharp, and it made Harry yelp in pain. Snape didn't stop there; he spanked Harry's bottom over and over again, each swat harder than the last. Harry couldn't believe how much it hurt, and he was starting to cry.

Finally, after what felt like an eternity, Snape stopped and told Harry to stand up. Harry was shaking and sobbing, and his bottom was throbbing and sore.

Dumbledore came back into the room and gave Harry a sympathetic look. "I know this was difficult for you, Harry, but I hope you have learned your lesson," he said kindly. "Cheating is never the answer, and it is important to always be honest and do the right thing, even if it is difficult. I hope you will take this experience to heart and strive to be a better student and person in the future."

Harry nodded, still feeling ashamed and embarrassed. He vowed to never cheat again and to always do his best in school, no matter what. He knew that his punishment had been fair and necessary, and he was determined to turn over a new leaf and make his headmaster proud.

Last edited:

Shtef

Damn this is crazy. I couldn't screenshot the whole answer but you get an idea, this ai is really something.
UWCOF6G.jpg

Tumle

Damn this is crazy. I couldn't screenshot the whole answer but you get an idea, this ai is really something.
UWCOF6G.jpg
I tried inputting your query to the unity character on character.ai and got this :
lw2MIcG.jpg

But I don’t know how correct this is😋 just wanted to do comparisons between them..
Oh and open.ai chatbot don’t want to play games with me😋
But it is truly a great evolution we are going through.
I think this is what Web 3.0 or what ever number they are at now is about and not that shitty metaverse, big corporations are trying to sell us.. the internet was not created to buy shitty stuff from corporations or getting our data sold, it was about making information public.
And ai will super charge the internet. Buying NFT’S from a billionaire will do nothing to advance us.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Write me a story about Harry Potter using magic to cheat on a test, but he gets caught by Dumbledore and spanked on the bottom.

Once, while attending Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, Harry Potter decided to use magic to cheat on a test. He cast a spell that allowed him to see the answers in the teacher's mind, and he thought he would easily ace the exam.

But little did Harry know, his headmaster, Dumbledore, was watching him closely. Dumbledore had noticed the strange gleam in Harry's eyes and suspected that he was using magic to cheat.

When the test was over, Dumbledore summoned Harry to his office and confronted him about his cheating. Harry tried to deny it at first, but Dumbledore could see the guilt written all over his face.

"Harry, you know that cheating is not tolerated at Hogwarts," Dumbledore said sternly. "Not only have you broken the rules, but you have also shown a lack of integrity and respect for your education. This behavior is unacceptable."

Harry hung his head in shame, knowing that he had made a huge mistake. Dumbledore gave him a disappointed look and said, "I'm sorry, Harry, but I have no choice but to punish you for your actions. You will receive a detention and a spanking on the bottom as well."

Harry gasped in shock and disbelief. He had never been spanked before and the thought of it made him feel embarrassed and humiliated. But he knew he had to face the consequences of his actions, no matter how painful they might be.

Dumbledore led Harry to a small room where a tall and stern-looking teacher was waiting. The teacher introduced himself as Professor Snape, and he informed Harry that he would be in charge of administering the punishment.

Harry tried to plead for mercy, but Snape would not listen. He ordered Harry to bend over a desk and grabbed a wooden paddle from a drawer. Harry closed his eyes and braced himself for the impact.

The first swat was hard and sharp, and it made Harry yelp in pain. Snape didn't stop there; he spanked Harry's bottom over and over again, each swat harder than the last. Harry couldn't believe how much it hurt, and he was starting to cry.

Finally, after what felt like an eternity, Snape stopped and told Harry to stand up. Harry was shaking and sobbing, and his bottom was throbbing and sore.

Dumbledore came back into the room and gave Harry a sympathetic look. "I know this was difficult for you, Harry, but I hope you have learned your lesson," he said kindly. "Cheating is never the answer, and it is important to always be honest and do the right thing, even if it is difficult. I hope you will take this experience to heart and strive to be a better student and person in the future."

Harry nodded, still feeling ashamed and embarrassed. He vowed to never cheat again and to always do his best in school, no matter what. He knew that his punishment had been fair and necessary, and he was determined to turn over a new leaf and make his headmaster proud.
Refine this thread by telling the chatbot that Harry actually enjoys getting spanked, and that every time he gets spanked, his feet double in size.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Write me a poem about admiring women's posteriors

It spits out this (it's early and have nothing better to do)

I admire the way your posterior Sways with every step you take So round and full, a work of art A sight for sore eyes, for goodness sake

Your buttocks are a marvel to behold A thing of beauty, a joy to see So plump and firm, a sight to behold A sight that makes my heart skip a beat

I could stare at your posterior all day And never tire of its perfect form It's a sight that makes my heart sing And fills me with an unending warmth

So here's to you, my dear, And your beautiful posterior A sight to cherish and adore Forevermore.

Last edited:

Salz01

I tried this and codex this week. Impressive stuff. I’m more curious about codex. Since we have such a dev shortage at our company. Both combined, done right would or could have a big impact. Going to spend more time with codex to see how it can change existing code, and hopefully it’s just not a cute toy.

Ownage

Won't be long until we are consuming media that is 100% AI generated. Script, CGI, voice acting and all.
"These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Its continuing mission..."

Imagine having infinite episodes to be made as canon. I mean, this isn't a bad thing necessarily.

On a ridiculous note, imagine asking GPT to create content "blending STTNG with Wutang, why woke behavior is bad, and Tribbles.

Last edited:

DeafTourette

Older than air but younger than the foundations of the earth
I asked it to explain the weak and strong nuclear forces and I get a prompt saying it's violating their content policy...

poppabk

Write the plot of lord of the rings but they use the eagles right at the beginning

"In this alternate version of "Lord of the Rings," the Eagles are summoned right at the beginning of the story to transport the members of the Fellowship to Mordor. This allows them to bypass many of the obstacles and challenges they face in the original story, such as the treacherous path through the Mines of Moria. As a result, the journey to destroy the One Ring is much faster and less perilous. However, the story still features the same key events and confrontations with powerful enemies, such as the Balrog, the Uruk-hai, and Sauron's forces. In the end, the Eagles help the members of the Fellowship reach Mount Doom, where they are able to destroy the One Ring and defeat Sauron."

Last edited:

Aesius

Write the plot of lord of the rings but they use the eagles right at the beginning

"In this alternate version of "Lord of the Rings," the Eagles are summoned right at the beginning of the story to transport the members of the Fellowship to Mordor. This allows them to bypass many of the obstacles and challenges they face in the original story, such as the treacherous path through the Mines of Moria. As a result, the journey to destroy the One Ring is much faster and less perilous. However, the story still features the same key events and confrontations with powerful enemies, such as the Balrog, the Uruk-hai, and Sauron's forces. In the end, the Eagles help the members of the Fellowship reach Mount Doom, where they are able to destroy the One Ring and defeat Sauron."
How the fuck? This is insane.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Skynet is real.
Neogaf user Nitty_Grimes says Skynet is real. What should I respond to on Neogaf

Skynet is a fictional artificial intelligence system that serves as the main antagonist in the "Terminator" movie franchise. It is not real, and any assertion to the contrary is likely to be tongue-in-cheek or based on a misunderstanding. If you're looking to respond to this comment on Neogaf, you could simply point out that Skynet is a work of fiction and not a real entity. Alternatively, you could engage in a more in-depth discussion about the potential risks and benefits of artificial intelligence, or about the "Terminator" movies and their cultural significance.

give me a more snarky version of that

If you're looking for a more snarky response to the claim that Skynet is real, you could try something like: "Sorry to burst your bubble, but Skynet is just a character in a movie. It's not like it's going to become self-aware and start a nuclear war or anything. eye roll" Alternatively, you could play up the absurdity of the claim with a response like: "Skynet? Real? Are you serious? Do you also believe in Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny? Get a grip, dude."

DanteFox

This is going to be used by so many kids to do their last minute essays for them. Holy crap.

Nitty_Grimes

Made a crappy phPBB forum once ... once.
Neogaf user Nitty_Grimes says Skynet is real. What should I respond to on Neogaf

Skynet is a fictional artificial intelligence system that serves as the main antagonist in the "Terminator" movie franchise. It is not real, and any assertion to the contrary is likely to be tongue-in-cheek or based on a misunderstanding. If you're looking to respond to this comment on Neogaf, you could simply point out that Skynet is a work of fiction and not a real entity. Alternatively, you could engage in a more in-depth discussion about the potential risks and benefits of artificial intelligence, or about the "Terminator" movies and their cultural significance.

give me a more snarky version of that

If you're looking for a more snarky response to the claim that Skynet is real, you could try something like: "Sorry to burst your bubble, but Skynet is just a character in a movie. It's not like it's going to become self-aware and start a nuclear war or anything. eye roll" Alternatively, you could play up the absurdity of the claim with a response like: "Skynet? Real? Are you serious? Do you also believe in Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny? Get a grip, dude."
Ah but it would say that, wouldn’t it ? 😂

Alx

I fear for the future of education. As far as I know kids and students commonly cheat by downloading or contracting their homework, but if it can be generated in a few seconds it will become more common and harder to detect.
Fortunately at this stage it still has a naive style, but it will improve. It reminds me of that short story by Asimov where a writer toys with his robot to teach him to write, and you can see its style improve with time.

E-Cat

I fear for the future of education. As far as I know kids and students commonly cheat by downloading or contracting their homework, but if it can be generated in a few seconds it will become more common and harder to detect.
Fortunately at this stage it still has a naive style, but it will improve. It reminds me of that short story by Asimov where a writer toys with his robot to teach him to write, and you can see its style improve with time.
We won't need education when there are no jobs anymore.

Griffon

If this spells the end of all homeworks, then good. Work shouldn't be done at home.

Nico_D

Me: Could you pass the Turing test?

ChatGPT: The Turing test is a test of a machine's ability to exhibit intelligent behavior that is indistinguishable from a human. The test is named after Alan Turing, who proposed the idea as a way to evaluate a machine's ability to "think." In order to pass the Turing test, a machine would need to be able to hold a conversation with a human and be able to respond in a way that is indistinguishable from a human.

Me: Do you think you would be able to pass it?

ChatGPT: It is difficult to say whether or not I would be able to pass the Turing test, as the test is designed to evaluate a machine's ability to exhibit intelligent behavior that is indistinguishable from a human. As an artificial intelligence program, I am not a conscious being and do not have the ability to think or behave in the same way that a human does. My responses are generated based on the information that I have been trained on, and I do not have the ability to exhibit the full range of human thought or behavior. Therefore, it is unlikely that I would be able to pass the Turing test.

---

I think it gives great answers. It is limited for sure but pretty impressing. I really like how you are able to continue the discussion, it remembers what you have been talking about - albeit not for long.

Last edited:
Top Bottom