• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

OpenAI ChatGPT - Your New Overlord

Bragr

write a very short story about how "neogaf" defeats his enemy with a gigantic coconut and keeps "the internet" safe from dumb people

"Neogaf was a fierce warrior who had dedicated his life to protecting the internet from all forms of danger. When a group of dumb people threatened to wreak havoc on the web, Neogaf knew that he had to act fast.

He grabbed a gigantic coconut, its hard exterior and heavy weight making it the perfect weapon. With a fierce cry, he charged at the enemy, swinging the coconut with all his might.

The battle was fierce, but Neogaf was a skilled fighter, and he quickly gained the upper hand. As the dumb people fell one by one, Neogaf's strength and determination only grew, and he fought on with a ferocity that was unmatched.

In the end, he emerged victorious, the internet safe once more thanks to his bravery and strength. And so, Neogaf became a hero to all who used the web, hailed as a protector and defender of all that was good and right on the internet."

IFireflyl

I just had this do my homework assignment. We truly live in a blessed age.

In case anyone is wondering, I aced my assignments. I had to write up a two page paper, and I had discussion questions that was my initial response to a scenario, and then two subsequent responses to other classmates' posts. My instructor said that he could tell I have had experience in this subject, and he said he would like to know more about some of my real-world projects that gained me this knowledge. Homework is now meaningless. At least for courses that you don't need to learn from. Such as college/university courses that are required to complete a degree but they have nothing to do with the degree itself.

BrainInAVat

This is going to take fake it till you make it to a whole new level. Really impressive.
MLbY59F.jpg

Top Bottom