• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Perfect Dark Zero!!! (1UP)

Gazunta

I'm moving onto the Denial phase.

As long as she's still a red head and has a British accent everything will be OK!!!

*starts sobbing quietly*

:lol :lol :lol

I'm sorry, I'm literally laughing here. Nintendo was smart, that's all I'll say.

Oh, and I hope MS has something impressive to show next week, because Nintendo has some pretty impressive stuff up their sleeves.

I had a great day today. Got permanent status, a raise, and got to see some Revolution stuff.

Next week is going to be amazing. Just the reactions alone... wow.

SonnyBoy

This is the best thing ever! :lol

MS deserves to lose for even considering showcasing that horrible POS. That clearly could be done on the DS and with an extra screen to boot! /sarcasm

strikeselect

You like me, you really really like me!
Damn, the graphics are extremely dissapointing.

but deliver big in the gameplay department and I'll be pleased.

(not sure about all the graphic whores though) :D

Prine

Banned
Not too worried, Rare will sort out the graphics (i hope). They're known for awesome graphics.

Happy about the gameplay in multiplayer, but WHY NO SINGLE PLAYER SCREENS???

ellusions

Piece of ...

diagrag.jpg

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
They're known for awesome graphics.

So is Team Ninja. At least DOA4 looks better than the XBOX games (though not by a whole lot). This just looks like sh*t...

I seriously hope Sony doesn't disappoint... :\

SonnyBoy

MS has officially taken the let down hype crown from Sony.

And did Elijah Wood just say "Uber Gamers?!?!?!" Kill him now!

SyNapSe

Maybe they were counting on emulation fo 1980's arcade games + old nintendo crap selling the Xbox again!? lol. No matter, what happens in the end and I'm convinced these shots are jacked this was damn funny.

LOL, these shots weren't really even impressive when the PS2/Xbox/GC launched. That guy on the wall from Mr. Bob's post looks like one big damn texture or something.. he's like a blob on the wall

dem

Seriously... WHAT THE FUCK

This is the biggest megab0mb ever

I mean.. can this be real?
IT SERIOUSLY LOOKS WORSE THAN HALO ON XBOX

Prine said:
Not too worried, Rare will sort out the graphics (i hope). They're known for awesome graphics.

Happy about the gameplay in multiplayer, but WHY NO SINGLE PLAYER SCREENS???

oh my god. Is he serious?

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
that is dissapointing for an xbox game....

what the hell is going on here, am i on hidden camera?

and this is supposed to be 360's big launch title!? this shit should have been canned, and definitely not shown to garner interest in the upcoming system. wow

Wow! I mean... what? Insane. How? Who?

Maybe the MIT guy was trying to say the next gen can deflate hype X1000 faster. They screenshot with the guy in front of the wall is poor on so many levels. Surely they could have picked a better shot to release at the very least.

The logic that allows these screens on the web to hype up a new console melts my brain. :p

LJ11

This show and PDZ screenshots are creating anything but hype. Who the F#$@ cares about purchasing an Ecko shirt for my Xbox character? "For $4.99 you can dress up like a real thug." :lol

Prine

Banned
Agreed, it looks like generic shit. I just hope they have enough time to sort it out.

Gameplay for multiplayer sounds interesting.

xabre

Banned
I'm seriously blown away but for all the wrong reasons. It's amazing, this just can't be running on 360 hardware, I mean look at some of the demos ATI has put out for its graphics cards over the past few years. It is in no way an exaggeration to say this is current gen stuff and if this is what they are offering then they know where they can shove that 360.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
What's funny is I would be underwhelmed and disappointed if this were an Xbox game. But a XBOX2 game?

$300,000,000 WELL SPENT!!

Amir0x

Banned
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Seriously, oh god the laughter...it's never going to end... the DOA4 thread was mere dusting compared to this. This is like a new drug. I want God of War 2 to look like this for PS3 for mere comedy value alone.

bbyybb

CGI bullshit is the death knell of cinema
These shots look like it could have been done on the xbox almost. You can clearly see it wasn't designed for the 360 from ground up.

I love the non existant lighting effects and the poor texture work.

Ghost Recon 3 looks alot better.

Cheers,
bbyybb.

Top Bottom