• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pictures of my gaming-setup...

Beezy

Gahiggidy said:
Not believe in Gahiggidy! You might as well not believe in pikmin. You might get your papa to hire men to watch in all the chimneys on E3 eve to catch Gahiggidy, but even if you did not see Gahiggidy coming down, what would that prove? Nobody sees Gahiggidy, but that is no sign that there is no Gahiggidy. The most real things in the world are those that neither children nor men can see. Did you ever see pikmin dancing on the lawn? Of course not, but that's no proof that they are not there. Nobody can conceive or imagine all the wonders there are unseen and unseeable in the world.

"There are known knowns and there are known unknowns, but there's also unknown unknowns. Things that we don't know that we don't know." - The Boondocks

So I guess Gahiggidy is a known unknown.

Animal

Don't you guys get it??? He is the real Iwata, the one we see at Nintendo is his evil twin brother!!!! GAF we've got to save him and make nintendo right again!

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Xmas Bump. EVERYONE must see this thread. Even my wife thought it was funny. And she's the soul-sucking queen of the harpies.

junkwaffle

In Front and Drawing Away
:lol

I'm beginning to think everyone here at GAF is a joke character but me, and I'm not even so sure about me...

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Did anyone notice that the Gahiggidy POV would make Gahiggidy about 8 feet tall? Given that he's sitting in his comfier than it looks floor thing? That is some creepy tall basement-dwelling Nbot CHUD.

my_setup4.jpg

Goreomedy

Console Market Analyst
Stinkles said:
Did anyone notice that the Gahiggidy POV woould make Gahiggidy about 8 feet tall? That is some creepy tall basement-dwelling Nbot CHUD.

I was giving him a piggyback ride.

J2 Cool

The pliers, the closed in walls, the car on top of the tv! :lol :lol :lol :lol

genjiZERO said:
is that a picture of Iwata in the background?

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

And now I understand why Nintendo fans aren't ready for the HD era. :lol

EDIT: He even crushed the can laying there all by himself! :lol :lol :lol

Ironclad

Damn, I can't stop laughing here. :lol How did I miss this thread earlier?!

Gahigiddy, I applaud you. As a Nintendo fan, I am very pleased with this "setup" you have here. Beats the hell out of any HD setup out there!

Top Bottom