• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pictures of my gaming-setup...

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
ourumov said:
Is your leg OK at least ?

Oh yeah, it's fine; I was up, walking around, and out of physical therapy by the end of October.

I'm in Tokyo right now; went to an arcade tonight, and thought it was interesting that games like Hyper Street Fighter II and Psychic Force 2012 were more popular than SF3 and GGXX! :lol

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Gahiggidy said:
Those are bug traps. Bugs always trying to eat my chickn' pot pies!

You can actually make out a recently deceased insect in one of the traps. Very nice.

i realize this is just a joke, but the fact that you have a room like that in your home is disturbing. it looks like something out of a horror flick. what a shithole... :lol

koam

That was awesome :)

There is one thing that kinda baffled me after the laughing wore off. While the setting up of everything is nicely done and gets tons of points for creativity, doesn't it also suggest that he does in fact have a picture of Iwata printed out and framed? (or at least does now)

Gahiggidy said:
I first did a search for the old "gaming-setup" thread but only the 360 version came up (and I'm certianly not going to post in there).

Anyways, here is my setup....

my_setup1.jpg

My games collection:

my_setup2.jpg

My lounge-chair (alot comfier than you'd think):

my_setup3.jpg

G.P.O.V. (gahiggidy-point-of-view):

my_setup4.jpg
all i can fuckin say is....

i wish i took those pictures.

Raistlin

Wow ... how did I not see this thread before now?

Gahiggidy - you've really outdone yourself this time. :lol

Seriously, this is the first GAF thread I would rate a perfect 10. Brilliant!

Gahiggidy

My aunt & uncle run a Mom & Pop store, "The Gamecube Hut", and sold 80k WiiU within minutes of opening.
Why does he have two tvs in the same room? In front of each other?

Jasoco

Banned
What can I say that wasn't said? That's fucking hilarious! :lol

I eat the same brand of Turkey Pot Pie. LOL

Maximilian

DIYMF Alumni
Gahiggidy rules. I was told to check this thread out and I'm so glad I did. I only wish my gaming setup was a bit more rough and rugged like this one. (And where can I get a framed pic of Iwata?!) :lol

Maximilian said:
Gahiggidy rules. I was told to check this thread out and I'm so glad I did. I only wish my gaming setup was a bit more rough and rugged like this one. (And where can I get a framed pic of Iwata?!) :lol

You can't find them, they find you.

Isn't this what Miyamoto was refering to when he said he wanted to change this kind of gamer stereo-type with the Wii?

He must have seen this thread.

Top Bottom