• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Meeting trailer: See the Future. Feb. 20th [Will Be Livestreamed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mic2yf6tX11qadqfco1_400.gif

lulz

B.O.O.M

Sucker Punch are god tier devs for me personally. I was wondering when we will see what they are working on, tomorrow or at E3. I hope they show something at both events

As a UK GAF member I just hope they announce a 2013 release window worldwide for PS4. If you want to copy Microsoft's strong suits, then copy their dedication to ship to all major regions, in the same month!

The black and blue Logo seems to be invoking the PS2 era. Kind of funny since Wii U brought back the boxart design of the Gamecube. I wonder if Durango will have something that harkens back to the Xbox 1
Duke controller FTW

SykoTech

I like inFamous, but I'd prefer to see something new from Sucker Punch.

Wouldn't mind if it still had a superhero/comic theme though. I love my superheroes.

spats

As a UK GAF member I just hope they announce a 2013 release window worldwide for PS4. If you want to copy Microsoft's strong suits, then copy their dedication to ship to all major regions, in the same month!

Couldn't agree more. I don't want to be 5 months late to the party. :(

Stillmatic

Does the GT pre-show start an hour before the meeting? The meeting starts here at 10am, I need to plan my run down to IGA to grab my munchies.

Red bull, Burger Rings and some mutha fucking Pineapple Lumps.

Nakasan

Wish this was on tele in the UK. Every time I steam something more than 8 people are watching at a time my internet conks out

Does the GT pre-show start an hour before the meeting? The meeting starts here at 10am, I need to plan my run down to IGA to grab my munchies.

Red bull, Burger Rings and some mutha fucking Pineapple Lumps.

Yes it does. There will also be an hour post show after the conference has finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom