• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon Diamond/Pearl boxart !!

the-iek

cvxfreak said:
I think Sabeleye looks freaky. :(

Rayquaza.png
Groudon.png
Kyogre.PNG

Deoxys_Normal.png
Deoxys_Defend.png
Deoxys_Attack.png
Smallspeedimage.png

FTW
aw dude, wtf is the last one?!

btw, when is pokemon ranger coming to the us?

ethelred

PezRadar said:
dated for ship on 10/30.. which makes it a valid date as oppose to a placeholder.. So same day as ff12.. ftl :p

Well, Nintendo still does not have a date on their press site, so I don't know how reliable that date is. They haven't put the dates for most of the Q4 stuff up yet.

ethelred said:
Well, Nintendo still does not have a date on their press site, so I don't know how reliable that date is. They haven't put the dates for most of the Q4 stuff up yet.

your right it went to tbd status but 10/30 was its previous date before that.. so it may stay there or flip flop around.. probably going to be one of those games that will buffer out dead areas.

Emotions

I don't think it's coming out that day, Magical Starsign is the last DS game released by Nintendo in October.
I think one of these 3 games: Zelda HP, YI2 or Pokemon Ranger will get delayed till next year, it seems weird those 3 big games coming in Nov-Dec, 2 seem understandable but 3? it would be more bearable if they release stuff like Elite Beat Agents, Custom Robo, Donkey King of Swing 2 or Chibi Robo in between.

I believe YI2 or Z:pH is going to get the cut this year.

temjin

Banned
Pokemon DS?

AWESOME!

Although, I have given up on catching 'em all since the Blue/Red/Yellow days. I completed my Pokedex back then abnd haven't been bothered to do it since, I get close... But eh. I'd rather just train, battle and breed.

Hopefully these new games bring something new and awesome to the table.

Yoboman

Haven't played one of these since Yellow, but it was awesome so I'll give this one a go :)

alakazam.gif

^^ That dude was awesome. And mewto

Bo130

I very much prefer the red one this time around - likewise in the first gen of Pokémon :D. This means that the headset will get released a week before Pokémon in Japan - they might want to try it out with Hunters first :p

temjin

Banned
These two legendary Pokemon actually look legendary in my opinion. I'm really diggin' the design of the blue one. Looks awesome.

All in all, I can't wait for these game.s

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
temjin said:
I think the designs are awesome and are very consistent with the evolution of the Pokemon series.
Maybe from G/S/C, but the designs still have never been as good since the R/B/G/Y series.

temjin

Banned
I've been playing Pokemon since the Red/Blue/Green days and I can say that I love that the Pokemon have varied with each new iteration of the games. And there have always been Pokemon in each new game that are very similar in style to the original Pokemon designs of Red/Blue.

It's a win/win situation.

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
temjin said:
I've been playing Pokemon since the Red/Blue/Green days and I can say that I love that the Pokemon have varied with each new iteration of the games. And there have always been Pokemon in each new game that are very similar in style to the original Pokemon designs of Red/Blue.

It's a win/win situation.
That's not true, much more creativity was put into the original 151.

Top Bottom