• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF Thread of Republican's Turn at Conventions (Palin VP - READ OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amir0x

Banned
WARNING: Any mention of the "smear campaign" against Palin not actually being pregnant with that fifth child (who was born with Down's Syndrome) will result in a five day ban. This is the same way we treated Obama's 'secret muslim' garbage.

ObamaLogo.gif
vs.
mccain_logo.jpg

PART II

VICE PRESIDENTS

OBAMA - JOE BIDEN in yer face!

McCAIN - Frontrunners are Mitt Romney, Lieberman, Tom Ridge and Pawlenty...wait, SARAH PALIN? Winner: SARAH PALIN

CONVENTIONS

The Democrats Convention is over, sooo...

McCAIN - September 1-4, Minneapolis. Fun times with a beaten (re-energized for Palin?) Republican brand. Visit website here.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
I was just getting into the groove in the other thread!

Slurpy

*drowns in jizz*
The hell?

Anyway, Holy fuck at this raging republican woman on CNN.

'She has infinitely more experience than Obama has'
' Obama has zip, zilch, Nada'
'Foreign policy experience? She has a son in Iraq'
'She is absolutely ready to be President'

There's nothing more entertaining than seeing these shills make complete idiots of themselves over the next couple months, by being forced to spout this BS.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Slurpy said:
The hell?

Anyway, Holy fuck at this raging republican woman on CNN.

'She has infinitely more experience than Obama has'
' Obama has zip, zilch, Nada'
'Foreign policy experience? She has a son in Iraq'
'She is absolutely ready to be President'

There's nothing more entertaining than seeing these shills make complete idiots of themselves over the next couple months, by being forced to spout this BS.

She's this guys sister!

buchanan0819.jpg

besada

Banned
You killed a joke, ami. I had a funny response to Stoney about putting turnstiles at the border and using them to generate electricity, and you killed it.

Why do you hate America?

The more and more and more I think about Palin, from a strategic perspective, the more and more and more she looks like an awful awful mistake.

Door2Dawn

Banned
So McCain picked someone whom he only met six months ago,and only talked on the phone once?

And these people think they can just waltz into the white house?

It's going to be a sad sad day when he wins in november,its like Americans are okay with incompetence in their leaders.

4ulkh76.gif

WalkMan said:
Looking forward to George W. Bush' speech most of all.

Oh, yeah I guess he would speak. I didn't even think of that. Doesn't McCain want to separate himself from Bush?

Door2Dawn said:
So McCain picked someone whom he only met six months ago,and only talked on the phone once? [/IMG]

Is this true, source?

besada

Banned
Zeliard said:
God, is anybody listening to Bay Buchanan on CNN right now? :lol

Almost as much fun as listening to the Nuge and Glenn Beck talk about abandoning the Republican party over enviromentalism.

Captain Pants

Killed by a goddamned Dredgeling
besada said:
You killed a joke, ami. I had a funny response to Stoney about putting turnstiles at the border and using them to generate electricity, and you killed it.

Why do you hate America?

:lol ...the moment might be blown, but that is still hilarious.

this is bad news for the good guys. it is still likely obama will get well over 270 electoral votes - i'm not going chicken little here - but today that goal just got a little harder to achieve. that "rallying the base" problem will be non-existent now. palin is a dyed in the wool republican and her progeny are going to flock toward her like flies to shit.
She does have 5 kids but I don't think that is enough to swing the election. :D

McCain is done. Look at it this way, any Hillary voter who was so bitter as to suggest voting for McCain instead of Obama was lost anyways and the polls would have reflected that. Now McCain has to lug around a VP choice who neither gives him economic credibility nor bolsters the GOP's strength in a battleground state.

Door2Dawn said:
So McCain picked someone whom he only met six months ago,and only talked on the phone once?

Can't wait until the Vice Presidential debates.

Biden: I've had extensive foreign policy experience and negiotiated with world leaders. I've also negotiated resolutions for a number of wars.

Palin: I have a son in Iraq!

Biden: Me too.

Palin: Uhh....crap.

Palin as a Vice President is strange. I was sure, when the decision was announced earlier this morning, that it'd be interpreted as a gimmick and as bad judgement. The decision-making into this process was clearly only political. It has been confirmed John McCain only ever met this women once. ONCE. As it would turn out later in the day, much skepticism has indeed arisen through a torrent of online activity and pundits, but the social conservatives are, apparently, approving of McCain's choice. The announcement of Biden as Obama's VP was met with praise by both sides of the aisle, but this VP pick has generated a decidely more skeptical discussion, which is good for Democrats. And Biden looks GOOD alongside Obama. Palin and McCain looks WEIRD.

I think this was a present to the Obama campaign, for so many reasons. The Obama campaign needs to seize on the skepticism and show as much fight as he did with his acceptance speech.

thekad

Banned
SEGA SAMMY said:
Obama will repeal the Bush tax cuts. Repealing the Bush tax cuts will create "a tax increase" on working Americans. The American people are more qualified to spend their own money than the government. It is not irresponsible to let people spend their own earned income.

Dude, 95% of working Americans will get a tax cut on Obama.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom