• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 Launch Thread [Thread being archived 1/1/14]

Here we go.

ib0KwEyfbfwDGB.gif

So perfect.

I honestly can't believe we're only a week away. It has been quite awhile since I have been this excited about a console launch, and I've gone through everyone since the early 80's.

Next gen thread wooo!

My friend is getting me a PS4 as a wedding present, but he reserved it on Play-Asia (we both live in Japan). I have no clue when it will arrive, but hopefully before Christmas. Until then, I will have to hang out in this thread and listen to everyone's PS4 stories.

Omikaru

Tiny correction for Amir0x: In the price part you've put £399 and £349 for the EU/UK price respectively. It should be €399 and £349. Euro symbol (€) is different from pound sterling (£).

There is a lot I want to include.

Specifically, if you check the VERY LAST section, I want people to vote on their favorite memes/gifs from the course of this newest console war thus far, and the general favorites will be added into the OP.

That's why I didn't put Antonio Banderas in, I figured he'd be in one of those chosen gifs :p

He should have been in any of the gifs that you had chosen for the OP, I know that ElTorro has made many..

you should have co-ordinated.

It's alright though Ami, you tried.

Derrick01

Banned
I don't know what's going to be more stressful next week. Hoping Amazon doesn't fuck up my system delivery or hoping Target (or someone else) has the 6 games I'm going for with this B2G1 sale.

Beautiful OT Amir0x. Way to go for us EU peasants. I've never been so excited for a console in my life. Good times ahead.

Greatness arrives. Indeed GAF!

S7aW6fZ.gif

Hype has looped around, Asteroids style, from Maximum, to calm and now back to maximum. This is going to be crazy.

C'mon, Amazon, deliver it to work early in the daaaay.

Top Bottom