• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Redhead Appreciation Thread

Who is your preferred redhead?

• Bryce Dallas Howard

Votes: 96 59.3%
  • Jessica Chastain

Votes: 66 40.7%

• Total voters

Elcid

Banned
I know she ain't what she used to be, but it feels criminal not to have some old school Lohan love in this thread

51K3ywnyuxL._AC_.jpg

lindsay-lohan-thighs.jpg

bl5jtFQn3hzXiM2Trpss7SUdpj1ZC_Ik6ZSJIbhb09I.jpg
Funny fact, despite blowing a load last night, I took a nap today and for some reason had a wet dream where I was Batman chasing the Joker, and Lindsay Lohan blew me. I woke up soaked.

UnNamed

18+ Member
Fun fact, Bella Thorne isn't a natural redhead, she's actually a blonde. But whoever does her hair is good at making it look natural.
This remind me Chiara Ferragni, which is blonde but tecnically she is a redhead.

GreyHorace

No Isla Fisher fans?

Isla-Fisher-16.jpg

WGUBYDP.gif

tumblr_orlcjpUHlC1sw2yhio1_500.gifv

For those of us in the UK (and Australia, I guess) she was a reason to watch Home and Away as kids back in the 90s. She was so pretty (she's aged really well, too):

nintchdbpict0003472977571.jpg
isla-fisher-home-away_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqeqwG1mMdY8c_ukC_8VAhqopAnSBiacQcSJGKS1Pb_DE.jpg

She'd be on my radar if she wasn't married to that asshole Borat.

8cacb180a36117e6d6e170b82d561001.jpg

Speaking of Australians, how about Nicole Kidman? (although, she seems to go for the "strawberry blonde" look rather than full redhead)

525f1cb5aa16adaefdb50dbf95635db7.jpg

Nicole-Kidman-Legs.jpg

lGfc3g2.gif

Nicole-Kidman-tits-2.gif

Totally forgot she was a redhead. To be fair though, she looks better as a blonde.

My first crush ever. I remember being 13 and totally obsessed about her. Despite her looks I always thought Garbage music was brilliant (it still holds up).
Fun facts about Garbage/Shirley Manson. I've seen them in concert more than any other band. Shirley is incredibly down to earth and cool as shit IRL. I took pics at a concert in 99 and a few years later when they were recording their third album, I sent a photo to their studio in Wisconsin asking her to sign it. Wasn't sure if she even would, a month or so later I got a package with the photo signed and returned, plus more photos of her own signed by her and her and the band as well as some other merch (t-shirt, stickers etc). Had the pleasure of meeting her twice after shows at the Electric Factory in Philly, in boots she's taller than me and I'm 5'10". I thanked her for the stuff she sent and she actually remembered. Fast forward another decade, and she was the first celebrity to follow me on twitter, I dm'd her and thanked her again for how nice she was all those years back and she asked me for my mailing address, 2 weeks later she sent me a copy of their Blu ray concert release (that was 7 years ago). Def one of my fav bands and def my fav singer of all time.

P0WgxNU.jpg

lock2k

Banned
Fun facts about Garbage/Shirley Manson. I've seen them in concert more than any other band. Shirley is incredibly down to earth and cool as shit IRL. I took pics at a concert in 99 and a few years later when they were recording their third album, I sent a photo to their studio in Wisconsin asking her to sign it. Wasn't sure if she even would, a month or so later I got a package with the photo signed and returned, plus more photos of her own signed by her and her and the band as well as some other merch (t-shirt, stickers etc). Had the pleasure of meeting her twice after shows at the Electric Factory in Philly, in boots she's taller than me and I'm 5'10". I thanked her for the stuff she sent and she actually remembered. Fast forward another decade, and she was the first celebrity to follow me on twitter, I dm'd her and thanked her again for how nice she was all those years back and she asked me for my mailing address, 2 weeks later she sent me a copy of their Blu ray concert release (that was 7 years ago). Def one of my fav bands and def my fav singer of all time.

P0WgxNU.jpg

Wow, man, that's so awesome and heartwarming. She is really a cool person. Their music is so unique as well, love all of them (Butch Vig is a king in producing and arranging stuff) - this is a great story and it makes me like them even more. The Queer video is still a trip to watch after all these years. So hypnotic!

ManaByte

I met him once.

More than 20 years ago I was working retail in a mall. Carrot Top was performing at the state fair across the street from the mall and we spotted him window shopping at the Warner Bros Store. Everyone in the store wanted to go downstairs and get his autograph, but our manager was too scared to go and ask. So we all went downstairs to ask him for an autograph and as also asked him to sign something for our manager who was too scared to come down and meet him. Carrot Top asked "can I sign it 'to chicken shit'?"

Top Bottom