• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Redhead Appreciation Thread

Who is your preferred redhead?

• Bryce Dallas Howard

Votes: 96 59.3%
  • Jessica Chastain

Votes: 66 40.7%

• Total voters

#Phonepunk#

Banned
rexfeatures_390920ig.jpg

H

hariseldon

Unconfirmed Member
True red heads with freckles are like god's gift to men.
I don't have any idea how you can call yourself a man and hate on freckles.

Absolutely - the thing with proper redheads is they really are just so different. It's more than just hair colour, it's the freckles, the milky-white skin, I can't get enough of them. I was in Asia surrounded by Asian hotties and yet if there was a lovely redhead around I would find myself utterly in horn.

Absolutely - the thing with proper redheads is they really are just so different. It's more than just hair colour, it's the freckles, the milky-white skin, I can't get enough of them. I was in Asia surrounded by Asian hotties and yet if there was a lovely redhead around I would find myself utterly in horn.
My first girlfriend 30 years ago was a true red head with freckles and milky skin...
I swear even her pussy tasted different than all the ones that came after her.

JimiNutz

Banned
I am going to have to stop checking this thread because it's causing me to regret my marriage and life choices.

All jokes aside I am having similar thoughts
Not married but long term gf.

At times over this past week I have actually been seriously considering persuing an ex redhead that I still talk to on WhatsApp occasionally.
She isn't even particularly hot these days but she has that red hair, light freckling, big titties and delicious milky white skin.

Lord, guide me through these trying times.

GeorgPrime

Banned
All jokes aside I am having similar thoughts
Not married but long term gf.

At times over this past week I have actually been seriously considering persuing an ex redhead that I still talk to on WhatsApp occasionally.
She isn't even particularly hot these days but she has that red hair, light freckling, big titties and delicious milky white skin.

Lord, guide me through these trying times.

When you start thinking about it... the red haired devil already possessed you!

Top Bottom