• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Returnal is coming to PC in early 2023

Midn1ght

Key And Peele Nfl GIF

Great for PC gamers, but....
0e2.gif

I don't think any console manufacturer has ever spent the whole 2nd year of their new console's life announcing ports to a other system.
And there will be way more.

There's still a slew of PC ports to do before all the new GAAS games come to PC day one. I dont know how many Sony GAAS games will hit in 2023 (maybe only Factions 2?), but Sony wants to get the legacy ports out of the way so their GAAS and ports of recent games like Horizon FW and Ragnarok have a blank slate.

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
And there will be way more.

There's still a slew of PC ports to do before all the new GAAS games come to PC day one. I dont know how many Sony GAAS games will hit in 2023 (maybe only Factions 2?), but Sony wants to get the legacy ports out of the way so their GAAS and ports of recent games like Horizon FW and Ragnarok have a blank slate.
Which is okay, don't get it twisted.
But where is the PS5 stuff?
Yeah you got PSVR2 games.
But they ain't announced anything other then TLOUPT1 since Spider-Man 2 & Wolverine.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
I think this is something PC gamers should keep on eye on. One of the more unique ports to come from Sony. This is the kind of game that feels like it should have been on PC already so good to see it announced.

JaksGhost

Awful.

What the fuck is the point of buying a PS5 if all these "exclusives" are coming to the personal computer?

Thanks, Sony, for continuing to erode that which makes the PlayStation brand meaningful to me.
I know I’m not buying a fucking rig just to play these games. People aren’t going to run out and get computers for some games. There is still the convenience of just having a singular thing to buy in a store and leaving. Y’all got shade compilations stutter whopping y’all asses right now. Bobby’s mom doesn’t know what to do with that information and how to fix it.

Which is okay, don't get it twisted.
But where is the PS5 stuff?
Yeah you got PSVR2 games.
But they ain't announced anything other then TLOUPT1 since Spider-Man 2 & Wolverine.

Honestly I don't know if the lack of announcements this year is just Sony being stupid or if trying to block the MS Activision acquisition really played a role on it.

So i was right. RDNA 2 is aging like Nvidia Kepler on new games.

RX 6700 XT=RTX 2070/Super is recommended in all most all upcoming game announced.

Top Bottom